Game VS 40 Glocc Vol. Who's telling the truth here?

Just seen these Game and 40 glocc fight videos(WSHH has both versions and 40 glocc interview audio only) and at first it seemed like the game really did beat dude up and got the better of 40 glocc BUT After hearing 40 gloccs side of the story thru audio interview what he says just knowing The Game's history seems pretty possible at this point. But down to the question. NT who's telling the truth here though?  
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Just seen these Game and 40 glocc fight videos(WSHH has both versions and 40 glocc interview audio only) and at first it seemed like the game really did beat dude up and got the better of 40 glocc BUT After hearing 40 gloccs side of the story thrown the interview what he says just knowing The Game's history seems pretty possible at this point. But down to the question. NT who's telling the truth here though?  
nerd.gif

u

I saw the video of him getting bear up by game, the 2nd video was 9 mins long so i was too lazy to see all of it...can someone give me a rundown on the interview?

Game is married and has two children. I have no comments/words for this. Just down right sad....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Game is married and has two children. I have no comments/words for this. Just down right sad....
30t6p3b.gif

this...dude is in 30s acting like a clown. It's one thing to do what he did, but to record it and make a domain of it? trying way too hard.

30t6p3b.gif

true story. I swear, stuff like this gives hip hop.a bad name.

Wouldn't care if either guy died doing this $+@#. Both of them are lame and need to grow up.

The sensible mature side of me knows that this is all stupid. But I cannot agree with DoubleJs comment about not caring if either one of them died, because I understand the impact of the senseless murder of our black males. I was born and raised in Brooklyn, and have experienced enough of this crap first hand, and have personally witnessed the impact and the lives affected by it and it's sad. In this case specifically I hope somehow it can be squashed, but since Game publicly humiliated dude this will not end well. False pride and ego pretty much assures this %#$+ aint over.

it's all silly...but this is the new way....he calls 40 a snitch but he records it and puts it on the internet for all to see

its kinda obvious that 40 wasnt fighting back for a reason....i mean if you get jumped you just pick one person and give it your all

Game is too old/rich for all this nonsense...now what happens...it obv wont end here...Game is prob insulated enough but some of his crew will fall for it...

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

The sensible mature side of me knows that this is all stupid. But I cannot agree with DoubleJs comment about not caring if either one of them died, because I understand the impact of the senseless murder of our black males. I was born and raised in Brooklyn, and have experienced enough of this crap first hand, and have personally witnessed the impact and the lives affected by it and it's sad. In this case specifically I hope somehow it can be squashed, but since Game publicly humiliated dude this will not end well. False pride and ego pretty much assures this %#$+ aint over.
When you live this type of life (Game/40 GLocc), and get caught up....don't expect me to care.  At all.  Black male or not.  Doesn't matter one bit to me.  We'll see how this turns out but based off of the immaturity shown by these 30+ year old guys, I don't imagine that anything good will come from whatever happens next.  Oh well. 

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

30t6p3b.gif

this...dude is in 30s acting like a clown. It's one thing to do what he did, but to record it and make a domain of it? trying way too hard.
qft

Game jus tryna make that show money pop again
30t6p3b.gif

Clown !*! %@*$#@. both of em. when Game squared up wit his hands down like a %%!+% 40 shoulda stole on em n dipped n took the subsequent beatdown. he may be in the hospital right now and not his living room but at least his whole persona wouldnt be dead
laugh.gif

As long as both of them get removed from hip hop permanently that's all I care about.

Game is married and has two children. I have no comments
30t6p3b.gif

You couldnt of said it any better right there. But this makes great entertainment

Neither of them dudes can fight by hood standards.
Real hood ninja turtles are damn near the level of mid to elite ufc fighters.

Me personally as Jewse mayne pointed out, I woulda took mr hurricane out with that mike tyson power hook
And figured the rest out later.
Also in a situationlike that... might be smart to just shoot somebody and claim self defense.
"I felt my life was in danger"
It works.

Originally Posted by ThrillaGorilla

Neither of them dudes can fight by hood standards.
Real hood ninja turtles are damn near the level of mid to elite ufc fighters.

Me personally as Jewse mayne pointed out, I woulda took mr hurricane out with that mike tyson power hook
And figured the rest out later.
Also in a situationlike that... might be smart to just shoot somebody and claim self defense.
"I felt my life was in danger"
It works.
i agree wit everything except the bolded part, the majority of hood +%!**! cant fight worth a damn

Well the ones that can't fight are the busters aka 40Gamee.
But there are them cats in the hood who be just knockin everyone out with swift moves.
Well there used to be. In the 90s early 00s. They like 50 now.

Back
Top Bottom