Game VS 40 Glocc Vol. Who's telling the truth here?

^ biggest lie I've ever heard lol

That's what's wrong with people - they THINK they can fight

But when someone who knows what they are doing steps in, ++%@ gets nasty... Quickly.

lol cmon bruh street dudes cant fight like that

dude said mid to elite ufc fighters...

Originally Posted by ThrillaGorilla

Neither of them dudes can fight by hood standards.
Real hood ninja turtles are damn near the level of mid to elite ufc fighters.

Me personally as Jewse mayne pointed out, I woulda took mr hurricane out with that mike tyson power hook
And figured the rest out later.
Also in a situationlike that... might be smart to just shoot somebody and claim self defense.
"I felt my life was in danger"
It works.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Nah bruh....just na. 

Originally Posted by trak1sh

UFC fighters? Anybody remember kimbo? Dude is an elite street dude and has multiple losses.
thank you for ending that quickly.

Just saw the video. What's there to discuss? That 40 dude didn't want any problems and game pieced him up.

Somebody give me a quick rundown on what happen. I really don't follow mess anymore.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Game is married and has two children. I have no comments/words for this. Just down right sad....
30t6p3b.gif
Seriously this. It blows my mind that so many people are in support of this. I dont even know the whole story but for the simple fact that hes a family man he shouldnt be involved in such goonery. Putting it on youtube only makes it a bigger deal cause now egos are on the line and retaliation is all but guaranteed and maybe on a much larger scale. 
Dudes in the music forum are up in arms about this supporting it, and I really dont understand why.

Originally Posted by Antidope

Game is married and has two children. I have no comments/words for this. Just down right sad....
30t6p3b.gif
Seriously this. It blows my mind that so many people are in support of this. I dont even know the whole story but for the simple fact that hes a family man he shouldnt be involved in such goonery. Putting it on youtube only makes it a bigger deal cause now egos are on the line and retaliation is all but guaranteed and maybe on a much larger scale. 
Dudes in the music forum are up in arms about this supporting it, and I really dont understand why.
He actually has 3 kids. Time to grow up people.

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

Originally Posted by Antidope

30t6p3b.gif
He actually has 3 kids. Time to grow up people.
agreed.. it's ridiculous that people are all about it.. wish they'd both get a life

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

Originally Posted by ThrillaGorilla

Neither of them dudes can fight by hood standards.
Real hood ninja turtles are damn near the level of mid to elite ufc fighters.

Me personally as Jewse mayne pointed out, I woulda took mr hurricane out with that mike tyson power hook
And figured the rest out later.
Also in a situationlike that... might be smart to just shoot somebody and claim self defense.
"I felt my life was in danger"
It works.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Nah bruh....just na. 

Originally Posted by bwood056

^ biggest lie I've ever heard lol

That's what's wrong with people - they THINK they can fight

But when someone who knows what they are doing steps in, ++%@ gets nasty... Quickly.

True story. These dudes think they are elite fighters talking nonsense bout they have the hands.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

game should be beyond all that bs and foolishness at this point in his life so its bad look on his part.

40 glocc is a clown though and was long overdue to get pressed though, dude always runs his mouth, and has tried to tell other rappers they need a "pass" when shooting videos in cali. he's one of those dudes that runs his mouth over and over again to the point where something ends up happening to him. i really don't feel bad for him getting what he got, but nothing good comes out of this for game and he shoulda just chilled out.

this is def not thread worthy, post worthy. hell this shouldnt even be discussed on here, who cares.

40 gloc lost all respect. he tried to act hard trying to rob plies and other rappers and got those sugar lumps by the game

With these antics, it's only a matter of time before jayceon gets murked. Dude really TMZ'n himself fightin, smh 

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

With these antics, it's only a matter of time before jayceon gets murked. Dude really TMZ'n himself fightin, smh 
while calling 40 a snitch 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom