Gang Wars : Oakland, CA on Discovery Channel(VIDEO UP)

eek.gif

Ill be back in this

This isn't tight. I'm from Oakland and my city is dying. I hate how they present this show as this is reality and things aren't changing. Makes mesad, man. Makes me sad.

Originally Posted by wineandbowties

This isn't tight. I'm from Oakland and my city is dying. I hate how they present this show as this is reality and things aren't changing. Makes me sad, man. Makes me sad.

word.

no : hat from me...

Yeah, this why I'm extra careful when I go back home...anything can happen at any time.

nice post! i was trying to peep this online at work today but couldnt find it...bookmarked for tomorrow.

saw this last night. stuff like this just sickens me.

my parents work near these areas and we've witnessed first hand so much of this stuff, it doesnt even surprise me anymore.

-my dad got jumped by 9 hoodlums in our own work parking lot
-two white women tied up 3 children in the apt's my dad owns and robbed them gunpoint for thousands in cash, jewelry, and EVEN video games at 3pm in theafternoon
-two mexican gangsters chasing one dude and breaking the dudes kneecap with a metal bat
-multiple shootings & killing, including some ppl from my HS
-my friends pistol whipped & robbed for everything (car, clothes, jordans, phone)
-swat team shutting off international & 76th with armored cars & m16's drawn
-like a 9 year old hoodlum smashing another kid's head with a pipe and then running off
-multiple ppl getting robbed at gunpoint in broad daylight
-a cutlass hitting a pedestrian woman having her flip 3 full rotations in the air and die on the spot, then DRIVING OFF
-my dad's customer getting robbed for $5k in front of a Bank of America ATM

Cot damn! A megaphone just woke me up, the swat team is raiding my neighbors house.
eek.gif

the show made it look like everybody is in a gang and they only focused on a few areas of oakland. hopefully pt 2 will show other areas.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

the show made it look like everybody is in a gang and they only focused on a few areas of oakland. hopefully pt 2 will show other areas.

They're not gonna show anything good.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

it aint as bad as the show makes it out to be

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

it aint as bad as the show makes it out to be
truth...but bein from here you are constantly aware of your surroundings....because you can be tried at any given moment

Oakland ain't even all that bad. Things really pop off in the deep east and in the west only. If your're smart, you can avoid getting robbed.

Back
Top Bottom