GAP inc. 30%off friends and family. Give me your email address for discount!

pimp.gif
nice pm sent

YOUR WELCOME to everyone that said thank you. Sorry i cant reply to everyone but if you still havent gotten yours just shoot me an PM.

BTW, give it some time and again if doesnt show up shoot me PM.

160 people have PM'd so far which is pretty crazy

YOUR WELCOME to everyone that said thank you. Sorry i cant reply to everyone but if you still havent gotten yours just shoot me an PM.

Originally Posted by MRcoffee

man I haven't received my email yet but I still wanna say thanks for the effort you're making here. Very appreciated sir
pimp.gif

one question though, why not post it here in the thread? Is it one of those things where your code is on it and you can't really let out to just the WHOLE internet and you're trusting us or something? Are you going to track our emails or something? Not a big deal, just curious

Originally Posted by MRcoffee

man I haven't received my email yet but I still wanna say thanks for the effort you're making here. Very appreciated sir
pimp.gif

one question though, why not post it here in the thread? Is it one of those things where your code is on it and you can't really let out to just the WHOLE internet and you're trusting us or something? Are you going to track our emails or something? Not a big deal, just curious

yes yes your welcome. so i get a friends and family book with 25 coupons and 50 email invites. Once i get to my 50 mark i just start over and start sending again. Im not tracking or getting credit for anything but 5% of your purchase will go to the leukemia & lymphoma socity. I help out, you get a discount, we both help a cause. Im not sure if all codes are the same but i just want everyone to have their individual in their email which is easy to access rather than checking the post so often.

it should take about 30 minutes or so to recieve it btw.

yes yes your welcome. so i get a friends and family book with 25 coupons and 50 email invites. Once i get to my 50 mark i just start over and start sending again. Im not tracking or getting credit for anything but 5% of your purchase will go to the leukemia & lymphoma socity. I help out, you get a discount, we both help a cause. Im not sure if all codes are the same but i just want everyone to have their individual in their email which is easy to access rather than checking the post so often.

it should take about 30 minutes or so to recieve it btw.

Back
Top Bottom