GAP Lived-in slim khaki

I was wondering if anyone here owns a pair and if so what was your opinion on them. I have been wearing the Levi's 511 twill pants, but the colors are limited. I missed out on the Navy pair their first run & Levi's hasn't released a navy pair since they changed up the cut. Here's a pic of the GAP Lived-in slim khaki; I ordered them online figuring I'd give them a shot.

cn5084854.jpg

I believe GAP changed up these pants from last season. They are softer than the Levis 511 khaki, which is why I like them a little better. You won't be disappointed.

I figured more members would have at least owned a pair. I am waiting on my arriving and I'll chime back in if there are any more replies.

They felt soft and seemed like they would be comfortable. A good selection of colors too. Unfortunately, I didnt get a chance to try them on so I cant tell you how they fit. When you get them, let us know.

Alright so here is my review on these. Hands down these are better than the Levis 511 twill pants. They are extremely soft and the fit is great. GAP is known for changing their pants up so I am definitely going to load up on these when there is another sale. I definitely recommend these guys if you like the Levis 511 twill style pant.

my h&m pants are too tight have me looking like a hipster from the waistdown imma finna try these out
I usually size up in the waist, which will probably make for a better fit. I haven't tried on a pair of pants from H & M before so I couldn't let you know how the GAP pants fit in comparison.

OP have you ever tried on some dockers alpha khakis? If so how do they compare?

Been looking for a good pair of khaki's...Feel like I cant be wearing jeans everyday to work etc...

Hope a sale comes soon!

They look very boxy. I haven't liked anything from gap in years. Did you order your regular size in the waist?

they look nice. but not worth $60.
I agree $60 is a bit steep, but if you come a across a coupon code or sale I suggest getting a pair. I purchased mine while they were having a 30% off sale.
They look very boxy. I haven't liked anything from gap in years. Did you order your regular size in the waist?
They actually aren't boxy as the photo portrays them. I went up 1 size on the waist and they fit perfect. The waist line has a thick elastic part too so they stretch.

Last edited:
These fit pretty well from what I can tell. Doesn't hurt that I work at GAP and got that discount :tongue:

I got a 30% coupon for in store. I might check it out at the mall next week to see how it is. I really like the denim washed khaki and sucks they stopped making those.

Back
Top Bottom