GAP Lived-in slim khaki

Funny how some of you are in here saying another brand is better yet you have never tried these on or seen them in person, typical nt :smh:

Going to check these out this weekend.

Just got some grey 514's but I'd like something softer too. A little slimmer couldn't hurt either.

Not to change the subject, but, those of you that have tried Levi's 514s and 511s - is there a huge difference between the two?

Going to check these out this weekend.
Just got some grey 514's but I'd like something softer too. A little slimmer couldn't hurt either.
Not to change the subject, but, those of you that have tried Levi's 514s and 511s - is there a huge difference between the two?
The 514 is a wider fit from the knee down than the 511;I personally prefer the 511 fit.

Those are nice but I need the ankles to be a tiny bit tighter.
The ankles actually fit like the Levis 511, the photos I posted in here aren't as wide at the ankle as they look.
Gotcha, thanks... I'm not a skinny pants kind of guy though. What about 513s? I just need to try them all.. I hate going shopping.
I am not a skinny pants type of guy either. I wear the Levis 511 twill pants, which differ from the denim. I do know the 514 runs wider like I mentioned from trying them on. I too have heard the 513 is the way to go when it comes to denim; I've yet to come across a pair though.

Last edited:
I checked these out the other day. they fit really well and are comfortable. I love the colors...only gripe is I think they could be a little slimmer, but I am by no means one of those skinny pants type dudes. But if anybody has tried the new Emerson Khakis from BR, those are a pretty good fit too I copped them.

I might end up going back picking up a pair of this these weekend tho

The ankles actually fit like the Levis 511, the photos I posted in here aren't as wide at the ankle as they look.
I am not a skinny pants type of guy either. I wear the Levis 511 twill pants, which differ from the denim. I do know the 514 runs wider like I mentioned from trying them on. I too have heard the 513 is the way to go when it comes to denim; I've yet to come across a pair though.

Are you sure that leg opening is like 511?
On the gap site, it says it's a straight leg opening.

If you have time and don't mind, can you try posting measurements for your pair?
Here's a link on how to measure if you don't know how:

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=

I've been wearing strictly levi's jeans and dockers khakis for about three years now haha, I like my 511s, but i like my 514s as well, it really depends on what I'm wearing on top and what shoes I'm wearing. I might check these out to replace my alpha khakis to switch it up...I think I've forgotten how other brands fit nowadays haha

I'll check these out. I'm not a skinny jeans type of person and these look like they fit well

Back
Top Bottom