Garnett 3's

The garnett 3's are one of my favorite shoes from the late 90's when the gods were designing shoes. Any word if nike plans on a retro?

7656701_d1d4458744.jpg

pimp.gif

well we're getting that fusion type shoe with heavy inspiration from the III...can't recall the name though

i loveeeeeeeeeeed these when i was in middle school....ive eyed a few down on ebay but never got them

Originally Posted by praxis83

i hope they still have the tuned air and everything

seems like in general nike aren't in favour of tuned air hoops shoes. They only made 4(?) and none of them have been retroed

Originally Posted by AJ27526

well we're getting that fusion type shoe with heavy inspiration from the III...can't recall the name though

r u mentioning the fun police which will be released next year?
hybrid with flight five and other famous bball shoes around the same time rite?
well, those r way too
sick.gif
they bring them bak individually will be much appreciated, i believe

i loved my black ones.. wore the hell out of them. my mom eventually threw them away cause they smelled. i was heated!!!!!!

i loved my black ones.. wore the hell out of them. my mom eventually threw them away cause they smelled. i was heated!!!!!!

man i miss this shoe...they did retro them with the flight 00 (i think that was what they were called) as a low top i think....not called the garnetts anymorebut taht was the closest we got to another release...i remember having some all white/silver low flight 00 but they didnt have any tuned air or zoom

I still don't understand the fanfare for this shoe. It wasn't even a popular model when it first came out.

If Nike did retro it, it would just become another sportswear clearance/outlet sale exclusive.

i would cop all of the OG colors again... had a pair but unfortunately beat the hell out of em haha... this is when original designs were HOT

Back
Top Bottom