Garnett 3's

Dope. But like sherlockfoams said, they were never that popular. I saw a few pairs a at mom n pop shop in Brooklyn last year.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

I still don't understand the fanfare for this shoe. It wasn't even a popular model when it first came out.

If Nike did retro it, it would just become another sportswear clearance/outlet sale exclusive.
and Id love it... i had the take down version the flight '00
eyes.gif

THEY ARE A HOT BUT ODD SHOE...SOMETHING WAS ALWAYS OFF ABOUT THESE

I remember walkin' into a shoe store with my Mother, and she picked up the KG3's, and asked if I wanted them. After checkin' them out, I was inlove. I copped that white/blk/blue colorway and the blk/blue colorway. I regret not going for the white/navy, but wow, good times. I wore my KG3'severywhere. School, gym, blacktop basketball, pretty much everywhere.

you guys saw the bastardized "fun police" version that is coming out.....? def. appreciated though, should take a pic of mine too....

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Dope. But like sherlockfoams said, they were never that popular. I saw a few pairs a at mom n pop shop in Brooklyn last year.
True. They sat in outlets and got down to $34.99 levels. I bought the White/Teal color back then but the tongue was too short and always sliddown when playing.

I got a DS pair off eBay for cheap a couple years ago in the white/navy, played hoops in them a few times and then flipped them due to the tongue sliding down.

Also if you cut aggressively, the air pocket to sole interface would separate at the heel. I bet Nike had a lot of returns for this issue. It happened toboth pairs that I had after little wear.

one of my favourite balling shoes!
mines beat!!!!
favourite cushioning setup as well.
TUNED AIR HEEL WITH ZOOM AIR FOREFOOT!!!
anyone got a pair of air big flyer ? the shoe TEAM USA wore during 2000 before breaking out the bb4s!

I got the black pair so cheap that it doesnt make any sense. I just hope when these do finally come back out, because I'm sure they will, they dont give itsome horrible name.

Back
Top Bottom