Gary Payton and Chris Webber's Sound Effects Appreciation.

The commentary over the game highlights as a whole are even more appreciated.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

GP's ad-libs remind me of Pops from Wayans Bros.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
thats what i was thinking too...shhh dont tell nobody
laugh.gif
...its funny when gary was like im the kobe coach
laugh.gif

Kenny and Charles are better because they mix it up and know when it's time to be serious and time to fool around, these Obama's goingin all the time
laugh.gif
it's still appreciated though.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Kenny and Charles are better because they mix it up and know when it's time to be serious and time to fool around, these Obama's going in all the time
laugh.gif
it's still appreciated though.

?

But yeah, both clips were funny. Black Jesus and "when people say MJ, they think of me" had me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

My replacement for the word Nigeria.

laugh.gif

Aiight, cool.

For some reason I thought you were suggesting that they (Obama, Chris, and GP) were shucking and jiving or something. I was about to be tight.
laugh.gif

Lol, first time I've really paid attention to this crew. I like them. They understand the Charles/Kenny/Ernie effect and ran with it (aka, copied it). Buthey, if it works, why not. I HOPE ESPN would do the same because their coverage is AWFUL...

The thing that I found funny a couple weeks ago when Webber had JEANS and some SNEAKERS on and he was sitting on the very edge
indifferent.gif
Other than that, they can be pretty entertaining too. Last night was funny when GP interupted dude and said "ASSIMILATING" in a mocking tone
laugh.gif

I'm willing to bet that the sarcasm from the Nash commercial went right over C.Webb's and GP's heads...

that commercial was funny as %*!%
laugh.gif

did anyone peep how far back GP was leanin' in his chair after the Nash spot????
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom