Gary Payton & Chris Webber on NBA TV anchors UNAppreciation

These fools are lames ..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*REACHED POST LIMIT*

damn every1 just hopping on the first reply bandwagon no1 givin any reasons why they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

im on the only one on this ship
frown.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif

*ANOTHER EDIT*

after that last scene i stand on what i said previously these dudes are not funny

not every ball player or football player once retired deserves an anchor spot .. i just find em annoying and they jokes are lame

they actually really funny..players usually dont make good anchors word to reggie miller but payton is funny

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

These fools are lames ..

The reason why I really like Inside the NBA and now NBA TV is that the anchors have distinct, fun personalities and they talk informally. It's likeyou're in a room with them conversing with them about basketball, but they just won't let you talk.

ESPN blows because they seem so stiff, like they're following a script, and they always conform to the headlines that ESPN wants you to hear without reallyvoicing their opinion. For example, they'll talk up a team on a win streak, whereas Charles or C Webb or GP might actually voice an opinion and say thatthey're not sold because of a win streak.

hell no, those dudes are actually funny as hell

now that Charles is on "sabbatical" from TNT Gary and C-Webb might be the best crew on TV

last year i couldn't stand c-webb on tnt but he's doing alright this year, wouldn't mind seeing him replace barkley until he comes back.

ESPN blows because they seem so stiff, like they're following a script, and they always conform to the headlines that ESPN wants you to hear without really voicing their opinion.
exactly, i don't even watch sportscenter anymore because everything's gotten so corny.

Back
Top Bottom