Gas Price Hike

I heard safeway gas is worse then arco? And arco is pretty cheap stuff to...can anyone elaborate?

probably true...I don't know. It is grocery store gasoline....but when you're looking at a dollar a gallon compared to 4/gal., ol' betsy can take the hit.

Word? I gotta '74 post a pic of ur 73.
Took me a while to finish the car because of work/school but finished it. I still gotta add a few things here and there

my brother's 1969 z28

Anyone recall last election year (2008) right before Obama got elected gas prices went down to $2 and change ?

Cmon oil tycoon guise... Lets do that again !!!
Not happening now especially after the Fed's recent QE 3

Having to pump premium FTMFL

:pimp: :pimp: camaros up there

Last edited:
I just bought a 12 camry.
Took me almost 60 to fill. Could last me almost 2 weeks of I don't step on the gas.

I get about 410 miles on my premium tank. $4.50 for that **** is not a good look. Lucky for me I rarely drive. Always taking that subway to work.

The avg gas price by me here in queens, NY, $4.19 for regular. My v8 is a thirsty beast.

Those camaros up there :smokin

lately ive been spending like $20 in gas month.

i take the bus/walk everywhere, which can be up to about 3 miles. if i really need to go anywhere ill buy some gas...can't wait to move back to the city / civilization next year though where i wont even need a car.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: I pay 45 to fill up my tank and it last's a week, You V8 suckas :lol:

I'm tight about it. Hell, I get regular and that **** is bothering me. One of my criteria for buying my car was the mpg. It ain't no joke outchea.:smh:

Anyone recall last election year (2008) right before Obama got elected gas prices went down to $2 and change ?
Cmon oil tycoon guise... Lets do that again !!!

That's when the economy tanked (Fall 2008). Demand dropped like a rock. That's why gas prices plummeted. Economy recovers a bit, gas prices go right back up. So you can either hope for another recession, or just deal with it.

Hope da keystone pipeline gets built soon...

ugh, gas prices will always go up . . . gas consumption is skyrocketing around the world (especially in China) and there's only a finite amount of oil left in the world (and finding new places for oil gets harder and harder and more expensive) . . .

we've got about 30-40 years before the earth's oil is tapped out so I'd say in 10-20 years is when people will REALLY begin to realize what's going on / start having major conflicts for oil again.

mind you, automobiles are only 20% of the problem. The other 80% of oil / fossil fuel consumption is used to power our homes / businesses (think oil / coal / natural gas power stations).

so we need to reduce oil consumption while transitioning to "green"-er ways to produce electricity (wind, solar, nuclear, etc) for our homes and cars (and get us out of dealing with the middle east forever).

My next car I wont be premium gas, not worth it. TDI OR REG with 36 mpg minimum

Back
Top Bottom