Gas Price Hike

I'm about to start biking and taking the ferry to work, $10 round trip. Should save me tons of money on gas and bridge toll. :pimp:

I'm glad I'm in the US . . . just took a trip across the pond. In Dublin, they're filling up at €1.60 EUR / liter . . . i did the quick math in my head / converted to gallons and dollars and the number made me want to faint . . .

About to go and fill up right now after I leave work... don't even want to know how much it's going to cost me :smh:

just found a gas station in sac at 3.79 :wow:... only put in 20 bucks but hoping prices will continue to go even lower before I fill my gastank all the way up

And the game continues..... we happy to pay 3.20somthing or less. I can't believe I'm happy to pay 3.27 a ******g gallon. Next year I'll be happy to pay 4.27....... SMH

And the game continues..... we happy to pay 3.20somthing or less. I can't believe I'm happy to pay 3.27 a ******g gallon. Next year I'll be happy to pay 4.27....... SMH

exactly, its disgusting. The worst part is that we know prices will never go all the way back down

$4.05 in my area
glasses.gif
Well that price is a lot better than it was a few weeks ago, that emoticon should never be anywhere near that price.

would be awesome if they got under $3

but soon as it did it would just shoot right back up. :smh:

it's $3.73 in my area I heard they still gonna drop it some more twm *keeps fingers crossed*

Back
Top Bottom