Gas Prices Going Down Vol. FINALLY!!!

You know things are bad when people are celebrating $3.50-3.99 a gallon.

A week and a half ago we were at $3.99 in my area, but now we're down to $3.77. Still too much for gas in my opinion, but I'll take a 22 cent drop per gallon. Hopefully we will see the prices continue to drop.

A week and a half ago we were at $3.99 in my area, but now we're down to $3.77. Still too much for gas in my opinion, but I'll take a 22 cent drop per gallon. Hopefully we will see the prices continue to drop.

Originally Posted by Hyper

laugh.gif

$3.61 for me

I dno why you guys get so damn excited when it goes down like 4 cents, you save a whole dollar and come change if that

$3.61 for me

I dno why you guys get so damn excited when it goes down like 4 cents, you save a whole dollar and come change if that

This is how we're conditioned to get amped over $3.50/gallon prices. It happens year after year. Raise prices super high so people get pissed off and stressed out and then lower it a bit, as if you're giving us a break.

Rinse and then repeat, year after year after year....

This is how we're conditioned to get amped over $3.50/gallon prices. It happens year after year. Raise prices super high so people get pissed off and stressed out and then lower it a bit, as if you're giving us a break.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

sick.gif
sick.gif

true.,.

i was pissed when gas was $2.79 and rising 2 years ago

if it goes down below $2.50 ill smile.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

sick.gif
sick.gif

true.,.

i was pissed when gas was $2.79 and rising 2 years ago

if it goes down below $2.50 ill smile.
smokin.gif

I still remember when I was a kid and gas hit $1.05, folks were pissed. Haha.

I'd like to hope gas hits below $3.95 this weekend. I'd like to go to the beach on Monday. (So sad, how excited I am about gas prices being below $4) Fail.

I still remember when I was a kid and gas hit $1.05, folks were pissed. Haha.

I'd like to hope gas hits below $3.95 this weekend. I'd like to go to the beach on Monday. (So sad, how excited I am about gas prices being below $4) Fail.

Back
Top Bottom