Gas Prices Going Down Vol. FINALLY!!!

Originally Posted by manny1

im at 3.59 right now. two weeks ago it was at 3.89.

pimp.gif

I remember when gas was like $2.15 when I was a senior in HS back in 2004 and even then that was too much.
laugh.gif

I remember when gas was like $2.15 when I was a senior in HS back in 2004 and even then that was too much.
laugh.gif

the 350 cubic inch is always thirsty and what makes matters worse is that my gas guage doesnt work 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I love it thought
embarassed.gif

the 350 cubic inch is always thirsty and what makes matters worse is that my gas guage doesnt work 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I love it thought
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif

i remember back in 98-99 gas used to be $1.00

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif

i remember back in 98-99 gas used to be $1.00

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by lush189

you're lucky, they always raise it here for the holiday
Supposedly the drop is going to continue through Memorial Day. 
A .50 cent drop was suppose to occur on gas prices this summer...Hopefully that is true...Gas in California are slowwwly dropping down.

LivemyR your avy gets me everytime
laugh.gif

True that they are slowly dropping but theres alot of good in that. As long as it doesnt go the other way im happy.

Looking forward to filling my tank with $21 again but my new job commute is a pain.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by lush189

you're lucky, they always raise it here for the holiday
Supposedly the drop is going to continue through Memorial Day. 
A .50 cent drop was suppose to occur on gas prices this summer...Hopefully that is true...Gas in California are slowwwly dropping down.

LivemyR your avy gets me everytime
laugh.gif

True that they are slowly dropping but theres alot of good in that. As long as it doesnt go the other way im happy.

Looking forward to filling my tank with $21 again but my new job commute is a pain.

Back
Top Bottom