Gas Prices

20220310_155257.jpg

aepps20 aepps20

Fam let me know it was you. I thought it was ninja tailgating me.

Dude if you could choose your sound sign me up hahahah, I’m picking the jetsons sound one day and da hemi the next day. :lol:

Yamaha doesn’t f around man, anything they touch is good. You weren’t joking about the LFA sound.

The cp2 motor they put in a lot of their bikes sounds amazing too and it’s bulletproof.

They also did the 2jz.

I'm guessing you heard a video clip of an LFA on YouTube? I was lucky to be at the McLaren Philly Cara & Coffee in August I believe and a guy brought a white LFA there. I got to talking to him after he heard me say the same thing I said here, that it's the best sounding car ever! When he left, while he couldn't REALLY get on it (West Goshen cops always park there to "keep the peace" though they let us have a little fun (half throttle pulls) he maybe got on it a 1/4 throttle and it sounded AMAZING! Everyone has their phones out filming it. It was awesome!

I'm guessing you heard a video clip of an LFA on YouTube? I was lucky to be at the McLaren Philly Cara & Coffee in August I believe and a guy brought a white LFA there. I got to talking to him after he heard me say the same thing I said here, that it's the best sounding car ever! When he left, while he couldn't REALLY get on it (West Goshen cops always park there to "keep the peace" though they let us have a little fun (half throttle pulls) he maybe got on it a 1/4 throttle and it sounded AMAZING! Everyone has their phones out filming it. It was awesome!

I’ve seen one in person at cars and coffee too, they sounds super nasty.

Cars and coffee gets wild when you leave. :lol:

We were doing highway pulls against a noble and a ford gt was in the mix too.

They used to be at this place here. You got guys showing up on helicopters and all sorts of crazy stuff.

https://chanhassenautoplex.com/

mplsdunk mplsdunk I've seen that Cars & Coffee on YouTube with the helicopters. That's insane! Those copters cost ridiculous amounts of money. Fancy Sikorskys.

mplsdunk mplsdunk I've seen that Cars & Coffee on YouTube with the helicopters. That's insane! Those copters cost ridiculous amounts of money. Fancy Sikorskys.

My boy builds and restores airplanes these aviation guys are nuts.

Aviation is next level. :lol:

Even a chill little cub or something is 200k.

I wonder if car sales are affected by this.

I was upset at paying in the 3's and 4's.

I hope it crashes the market ....

These used card prices and over sticker prices and even bidding wars for new cars is absolutely disgusting.

**** the car dealerships ... a bunch of sleazy shady salesmens.
Used car prices are for sure insane. They be costing as much as leases do.

I wonder if car sales are affected by this.

I was upset at paying in the 3's and 4's.
Somewhat. Many dealers have very few (some less than 15-20) NEW cars on the lot (that they've already marked up) and overpriced used cars are overflowing.

I got an offer for mine, then browsed for a pre-owned I liked that I could pay in cash. Better to keep my joint. These folks are wildin

Back
Top Bottom