Gas station sells gas for $.35 per gallon for 9 HOURS.........

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080411/ap_on_fe_st/odd_cheap_gas
Fri Apr 11, 5:24 PM ET
WILMINGTON, N.C. - Traffic was backed up and police were called to control the crowd after a Wilmington gas station accidentally set the pump price at 35 cents a gallon.

[table][tr][td] [size=-2]ADVERTISEMENT[/size]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
b

The Wilmington Star-News reported Friday that hundreds of drivers flooded a BP station for the cheap gas after the price dropped around 9 a.m. Thursday.

Station employee Shane Weller said the price for premium gasoline was supposed to be $3.35 a gallon. He complained that customers paid the cheaper price all day without saying a word.

It was all the extra traffic that led station employees to the mistake around 6 p.m. They found it after calling their district manager, looking for permission to changing the price as a way of stemming the flow of customers.

Damn........I woulda took every gas can in the neighborhood
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man the same *$# happened at a shells down here Thursday in Atlanta!!!! It was posed to be 3.32 man it was .32 most of the day. My dude them filled up theytrucks for 6 bucks!!! :Lol I think somebody doin it on purpose that worked there.. Like F it! Tired of this %@@!!

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

premium for 3.35? id settle for that. its like 3.79 for regular unleaded here in cali.

no... for 35 CENTS/gal

Originally Posted by GSoM

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

premium for 3.35? id settle for that. its like 3.79 for regular unleaded here in cali.

no... for 35 CENTS/gal

he meant he would settle for the regular "premium gas" price. I paid 3.80-something for regular last week.

hope the employees filled up before they called the boss

if this was anywhere near me i would of borrowed a pickup from somebody and loaded it up with 5 gallon drums and went to work

*@@? i dont get how this employee didnt realize what was going on if there was an overwhelming amount of cars there...

Originally Posted by Tracy1McGrady

laugh.gif
Happened to me last month. I actually told the attendant... after I filled up.
laugh.gif
hater

I would have been asking for any and every container they had, I would've had the pumps empty and put my plan in place that I said in another gas post.

and this time I'm dead @++ serious.

laugh.gif
at them getting mad. idiots should've done their job right the first time. i would've filled up my tank and came back with some gas containers

eek.gif
I woulda filled up my car and then get some cans/gallons to take home.

this radio station KUBE93 gives gas for $.93 a gallon on a specific date. first 93 cars to arrive at a certain gas station at a certain time get 10 gallons.

Back
Top Bottom