Gas station sells gas for $.35 per gallon for 9 HOURS.........

sometime last year, i think around the same time actually, a gas station near me had a delivery truck pull up and start pumping. the problem is they didntorder the gas or thought they didnt but really did and they had to sell the gas they had already had for like half price. This was when I thought gas wasridiculous because it was like $2.50. After reading this thread though I guess the $3.05 im paying in Jerz isn't to bad.

How did the employee's not notice. The line was so long FOR 9 HOURS, the police were called to control the crowd. How in the HELL could they not notice?Wouldn't they be suspicious that people weren't paying normal prices for the gas? In that 9 hour span, at least a few people must have paid in cash,and what, they only would have gotten $5-10 worth, that didn't set anything off that nobody was buying the normal amount of gas? Lol, what a bunch ofcomplete morons. We don't even need to get those 9/11 Conspiracy Theorist from the other thread to figure out this one, the employee's MUST have beenin on it. They can't be this dumb...

Originally Posted by Tracy1McGrady

laugh.gif
Happened to me last month. I actually told the attendant... after I filled up.
ec73540d40cf73318a9d5574adc389a2e3311fc.gif

WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING?????

how long were the lines?

we're looking at a 45 dollar savings and if you waited in line 2 hours, UNLESS you make more than $22.50/ an hour, that was a helluva deal

Back
Top Bottom