Gasoline bout 2 be REAL CHEAP VOL OPEC having a civil war, Oil prices nosedive 31%

My most recent fill up

Screenshot_20200408-002341_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Was paying $2.40 just a few weeks ago

Damn y’all dudes out of CA are paying some nice prices! Still a lot of $3 range out here for premium. I’m in LA county too. This was the best I paid for premium at Sam’s club. I’m cool with this cuz I haven’t seen prices like this in CA in ages
E124F318-A3E0-46AA-8717-0349ACF4C4B6.jpeg

Oh yeah, what’s the price like in SF these days. I aint drove my car in about a month and a half, so I haven’t filled gas and don’t know. :lol: I’ve been just walking to my local grocery stores in a few blocks radius from home, that’s it. Maybe tomorrow during my jog, I’ll run pass a few gas stations. :lol:

Bout 5 days ago gas was $1.16 at the cheapest I seen it in my town may be lower by now.. I filled up the Tahoe 20.5 gallons for $27.xx last week it's been hellllla nice

gas at my station jumped up 10 cents.. odd

place about 7 miles from me is at 0.94 cents :lol: haven't drove by but I assume its an hour wait

gas at my station jumped up 10 cents.. odd

place about 7 miles from me is at 0.94 cents :lol: haven't drove by but I assume its an hour wait
You can fill up for less than $15 with something left over to get snacks

Huh????
To fill up Just 1 of my cars be like $60 to like $70 something dollars
And I have to fill up more than once a week depending
You chose that car knowing how much it'd be to fill up so obviously 60-70 per fill up isn't a big deal to you.

I now pay 40-45 to fill up and it lasts me for two weeks, I average about 25-27 mpg.

Was gonna post about this but at this point everyone sees what’s going on. Saudi/Russia power move going on right now and violating.

You chose that car knowing how much it'd be to fill up so obviously 60-70 per fill up isn't a big deal to you.

I now pay 40-45 to fill up and it lasts me for two weeks, I average about 25-27 mpg.
yeah im not tripping off paying that
BUT
ive never even in my other cars ive had
filled up for $25

Back
Top Bottom