Gasoline bout 2 be REAL CHEAP VOL OPEC having a civil war, Oil prices nosedive 31%

$1.85 at a BJs in CT yesterday. We are one of the highest gas taxed states so looking forward to hear how low it goes in other areas.

Costco in ATL a couple of days ago.. regular was $1.55

91A2750E-71BE-4F8D-985E-291CF294F879.jpeg

In a time of panic, gas climbs lower? I can't comprehend any of this

Gas prices have historically been solid in predicting or supplementing disasters.

This is odd.

I fill up after every 30 miles the last three days. I take no chances. But there's no shortage. I guess I'm the sucker.

The last recession gas prices sky rocketed, adding to the economic burden. Thanks goodness this isn’t happening again.

There is abundant oil due to OPEC fighting and less demand. Heck planes aren’t flying. People can’t travel.

Can anyone go?
I’m sure I know the answer
I don’t even think the same by me has Gas
nah, membership. Lines are usually long as hell too

Costco I think is 1.28 a few miles east.

local gas stations by me are still in the $1.70 range

Your right but how them prices looking like out there to purchase a house? How them gas prices looking too? Yall surviving though so that's good. Couldnt be me just for a sunny January :lol:

NY Summers > Cali the whole year.
these are always the funniest of comparisons and conclusions. have you even been in any part of california for one year straight? You know California is not only SF and LA. There is much more to it than that. But I will allow you to proceed with being misinformed and unknowning of what you speak of.

these are always the funniest of comparisons and conclusions. have you even been in any part of california for one year straight? You know California is not only SF and LA. There is much more to it than that. But I will allow you to proceed with being misinformed and unknowning of what you speak of.

Relax :lol:. Bruh I’ve been there enough and worked out there in the Bay Area and LA for more than a year with a high salary. It’s alright yall getting finessed out there with no lube. You can’t tell anyone no different and that’s alright too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom