Gatorade Pack edit ?

<First I don't like to start rumors so if I post something I pretty confident in the info. Nonetheless, I just got off the phone with my connect and hesays gatorade release is a pack of vis (or package I can't remember exactly what he said) and one colorway is some gatorade colors (unknown) and the otheris a black/red colorway
smokin.gif
. Let the speculation begin.>

okokok now i now i'm bout get catch a lot of heat, but now the story is (after talking to his boss yesterday) this gatorade deal was originally a pack withthe above. however it is supposedly now just one shoe so we are back to square 1 and this can be locked up. verysorry about the hype i was right there with everyone on this one. thought the info was straight, but seems as though there was some sort of confusion alongthe chain of command.
eyes.gif

IDK BUT 2 PAIR OF VI IN A PACK ?????????

MMMM REALLY WANNA SEE THAT

I REALLY NEED THAT BLACK/RED VI

Originally Posted by deuce02

First I don't like to start rumors so if I post something I pretty confident in the info. Nonetheless, I just got off the phone with my connect and he says gatorade release is a pack of vis (or package I can't remember exactly what he said) and one colorway is some gatorade colors (unknown) and the other is a black/red colorway
smokin.gif
. Let the speculation begin.

LOL, you juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust started a FIRE

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Originally Posted by deuce02

First I don't like to start rumors so if I post something I pretty confident in the info. Nonetheless, I just got off the phone with my connect and he says gatorade release is a pack of vis (or package I can't remember exactly what he said) and one colorway is some gatorade colors (unknown) and the other is a black/red colorway
smokin.gif
. Let the speculation begin.

LOL, you juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust started a FIRE
knew it would happen, but hey just trying to look out. like i said i don't start something unless i pretty confident in the info.

More packs. As long as people buy, they'll never quit. Sounds exactly the same as cdp, one shoe worth having, and the other is just a piece of s#!*

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

More packs. As long as people buy, they'll never quit. Sounds exactly the same as cdp, one shoe worth having, and the other is just a piece of s#!*

That's what I'm saying. Hopefully they don't do another round of that for this year.

Idk about your info....I'll just have to wait and see what happens. But if this is true I'm gonna hate spending 300+ on another pack.

Why not bot Infrareds? White, and black that would really be fire, I would by that for $500 easy from JB instead of $310 for 1 hot shoe and one garbage.

I'm calling ducktales until i see pics.

since supposedly release is in feb. should be sooon

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

That's what I'm saying. Hopefully they don't do another round of that for this year.
That is so true
roll.gif

There were a couple of kicks I wanted from packs this year but no whole packs
BTW that reminds me how much should the 11s be running for? I dont want to get jipped....

dont think i'm buying a 2 shoe pack. that 310 dollar crap is getting old. if this is true, both shoes better be amazing.

Back
Top Bottom