Gatorade Pack edit ?

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

More packs. As long as people buy, they'll never quit. Sounds exactly the same as cdp, one shoe worth having, and the other is just a piece of s#!*
so true. i guess i'll just pass like i did on all of the other cdp's. buying two shoes at one time just doesn't work for me. plus,it just gets too expensive.

Man if both colors were fire you know this pack would be hot. Another 310 though, ugh.

nerd.gif

Thats BS, we gotta spend a grip again to get one she we like? I understand the CDP, but please JB no more packs. How come we cant get White Infareds? Thosehave not been retroed yet? Why get the Black Infareds again?

furthermore, it was stated that this supposed other shoe will be blk/red. We've had our hopes up so high that we automatically assume its infrared but wecan't even do that anymore

Pictures say a million words.So when they surface, I will pass judgement. But until then stop the rumors.

Where are the pics.? I gotta see these joints. I hate the hype, someone's gotta have the inside scoop on these. If they droppin with the infa's,it's on.
JB's gotts to come through sooner or later............................right?

omg if for whatever cosmic reason the white infareds and black infreds drop in that pack i will quit the shoe game very happily

Back
Top Bottom