gay marriage bill passed in ny .... wonderful

Originally Posted by CWrite78

you have a vivid imagination, do you think about gay sex often?

Give dude a few years he's going get caught soliciting male prostitutes.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RUBBAHSHOES

Damm u a professor or something? Did the quick spelling of that word really bother u? Hopefully u can cope with ur son getting a meat tube... Just imagine ur sons having sons all over his face

DpaPP.jpg

Son whatever youre typing on HAS to have spellcheck. You know damn well you saw that squiggly red underline. And why do you keep talking about gay sex
laugh.gif

Sure the rights are passed now so when u have Paul ur gonna have a hard time gett Jim off his knees u know gay stuff woohoooo

Sure the rights are passed now so when u have Paul ur gonna have a hard time gett Jim off his knees u know gay stuff woohoooo

This once was a Christian nation... Now In this nation we have a bunch of people voting for a president based on appearance rather policy.. Oh noskey like your signature I hope your blood and sweat doesn't get his rosedeflowered in your house...
It's also sad that people actually think that this used to be a Christian nation.

This is gonna be great for all the guy saying it's not gonna effect me man ur gonna have the gayest kid guaranteed... Its gonna be a bright rainbow for u guys

This is gonna be great for all the guy saying it's not gonna effect me man ur gonna have the gayest kid guaranteed...
damn, should have never messed with a Witch doctor

This is gonna be great for all the guy saying it's not gonna effect me man ur gonna have the gayest kid guaranteed...
damn, should have never messed with a Witch doctor

This is gonna be great for all the guy saying it's not gonna effect me man ur gonna have the gayest kid guaranteed... Its gonna be a bright rainbow for u guys

This once was a Christian nation... Now In this nation we have a bunch of people voting for a president based on appearance rather policy.. Oh noskey like your signature I hope your blood and sweat doesn't get his rosedeflowered in your house...
It's also sad that people actually think that this used to be a Christian nation.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

ohwell.gif

a few years?

i think his dad will be walking on him anytime now.

but you know what RUBBAH? we support you. as long as you're happy, we don't care whom you sleep with. but cut out the self hate, it's sad.

maybe they should counter it with more "straight" marriages so all the gay people can turn straight!

this is such a genius plan, why didn't hazee and his bible think of this?

ohwell.gif

a few years?

i think his dad will be walking on him anytime now.

but you know what RUBBAH? we support you. as long as you're happy, we don't care whom you sleep with. but cut out the self hate, it's sad.

maybe they should counter it with more "straight" marriages so all the gay people can turn straight!

this is such a genius plan, why didn't hazee and his bible think of this?

What the hell are you even talking about?

Hopefully u can cope with ur son getting a meat tube... Just imagine ur sons having sons all over his face
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

quoted so you can't delete this @*@%

Hopefully u can cope with ur son getting a meat tube... Just imagine ur sons having sons all over his face
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

What the hell are you even talking about?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

Im just now reading this thread but statements like that
make me think the most homophobic dude are actually on the DL

like who thinks of that a throw it into a conversation 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

Im just now reading this thread but statements like that
make me think the most homophobic dude are actually on the DL

like who thinks of that a throw it into a conversation 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Well hey, Anton, you yourself posted up that study about the biggest homophobes being turned on by gay sex the most. I think we can draw our own conclusions about his future.

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

This would be even more ironic if dude if black

1. This hasn't always been an "Christian nation". This nation doesn't even belong to us, well at least it didn't always belong to us. But yea God wasn't on the red man's side
tired.gif

2. Christianity was not the original religion of West African slaves.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

This would be even more ironic if dude if black

1. This hasn't always been an "Christian nation". This nation doesn't even belong to us, well at least it didn't always belong to us. But yea God wasn't on the red man's side
tired.gif

2. Christianity was not the original religion of West African slaves.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom