gay marriage bill passed in ny .... wonderful

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by CWrite78

you have a vivid imagination, do you think about gay sex often?

Give dude a few years he's going get caught soliciting male prostitutes.
ohwell.gif

Well hey, Anton, you yourself posted up that study about the biggest homophobes being turned on by gay sex the most. I think we can draw our own conclusions about his future.

We've been trolled
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, back to conversation.

GOOD JOB, NEW YORK
pimp.gif

Really great to see a state like that step up. Cali failed on that. Prop 8
indifferent.gif

We've been trolled
30t6p3b.gif

GOOD JOB, NEW YORK
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Here's how your kids ceremony will go... We are gathered here today in front of well guess u can't say god,lets just say we are gathered here in a gay state to lawfully marry Matt XXXX and James XXXX ... The future couldn't look any better

Here's how your kids ceremony will go... We are gathered here today in front of well guess u can't say god,lets just say we are gathered here in a gay state to lawfully marry Matt XXXX and James XXXX ... The future couldn't look any better

You were dreaming of this day huh. So happy for you!

Btw, we know you're hazee. Changing the way you type isn't going to fool us. Funny how he stops replying and you start, with your low post count.

You were dreaming of this day huh. So happy for you!

Btw, we know you're hazee. Changing the way you type isn't going to fool us. Funny how he stops replying and you start, with your low post count.

to the bible thumpers: why do you care so much? if it's a sin to be gay, then let them be gay. they're going to hell, right? shouldnt that make you feel better?

to those afraid their children will become gay:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

to the bible thumpers: why do you care so much? if it's a sin to be gay, then let them be gay. they're going to hell, right? shouldnt that make you feel better?

to those afraid their children will become gay:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I really hope u guys are prepared for ur son to be in the same bed as someone elses son ....EWWWW just the thought of them being lovers...just threw up in my mouth a lil... anyways u tuff dads are gonna have a real soft son better hope he's the giver and not on the receiving end cause u know that's less gay LoL

I really hope u guys are prepared for ur son to be in the same bed as someone elses son ....EWWWW just the thought of them being lovers...just threw up in my mouth a lil... anyways u tuff dads are gonna have a real soft son better hope he's the giver and not on the receiving end cause u know that's less gay LoL

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

We've been trolled
30t6p3b.gif
It wasnt obvious from the get? I've got money on it being Anton's backup SN, having fun with pretending to be as ignorant as others on here.

GOOD JOB, NEW YORK
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Question: Prop 8 was a vote by the people, right? Not the Senate like how NY did it?

We've been trolled
30t6p3b.gif
It wasnt obvious from the get? I've got money on it being Anton's backup SN, having fun with pretending to be as ignorant as others on here.

GOOD JOB, NEW YORK
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Question: Prop 8 was a vote by the people, right? Not the Senate like how NY did it?

Originally Posted by Noskey

Yes
indifferent.gif

Especially awful because it was a vote to BAN gay marriage that passed. That's worse in my opinion than one to legalize it that failed.

Yes
indifferent.gif

Especially awful because it was a vote to BAN gay marriage that passed. That's worse in my opinion than one to legalize it that failed.

Yes
indifferent.gif

Ah, yeah that's what I thought. Cant trust the people to do anything progressive
30t6p3b.gif
Closed-minded majority will always slow progress no matter the issue. Hope you guys get a bill passed for gay marriage next year with the elections.

Yes
indifferent.gif

Ah, yeah that's what I thought. Cant trust the people to do anything progressive
30t6p3b.gif
Closed-minded majority will always slow progress no matter the issue. Hope you guys get a bill passed for gay marriage next year with the elections.

Low post count make me uncool? U must be the president of cool posting 15xxx plus..man if I had time to be a herb like u online I'd be great but back on to the topic of ur gay kids there's gonna be a lot of mushroom stamps on billys head I'll tell ya

Low post count make me uncool? U must be the president of cool posting 15xxx plus..man if I had time to be a herb like u online I'd be great but back on to the topic of ur gay kids there's gonna be a lot of mushroom stamps on billys head I'll tell ya

Originally Posted by RUBBAHSHOES

This gimmick sucks.

This gimmick sucks.

If this isnt anyones backup/troll SN acting in irony, I hope the FBI flags your IP address. You're talking an awful lot about kids and sex. Sketch
ohwell.gif

If this isnt anyones backup/troll SN acting in irony, I hope the FBI flags your IP address. You're talking an awful lot about kids and sex. Sketch
ohwell.gif

Nah man we in a gay nation now they don't care if your a kid they gotta protect ur gay rights... Hey dude why not post a sexy dude on ur avatar for the gay rights movement cmon show ur support

Nah man we in a gay nation now they don't care if your a kid they gotta protect ur gay rights... Hey dude why not post a sexy dude on ur avatar for the gay rights movement cmon show ur support

Back
Top Bottom