gay marriage bill passed in ny .... wonderful

Ewwwwww so now the can walk around holding hands flashing their big homosexual wedding rings in my face? Ewwwwwwww that's it I'm moving.

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

wow i am so upset, now i am definitely leaving NY.. this is so disgusting, gay people need to be gay on another planet smh

This.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Ewwwwww so now the can walk around holding hands flashing their big homosexual wedding rings in my face? Ewwwwwwww that's it I'm moving.

This toooooo

Now lets get this marijuana legalized and NY will be on that eternal Utopia swag.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

This toooooo

wow i am so upset, now i am definitely leaving NY.. this is so disgusting, gay people need to be gay on another planet smh
roll.gif

The difference between a married gay couple and a gay couple is...?

Now lets get this marijuana legalized and NY will be on that eternal Utopia swag.

roll.gif

The difference between a married gay couple and a gay couple is...?

Leave it to NT to bring up convo about a GED in a thread on gay marriage.
laugh.gif
. Congrats to gay people. I just see it as a step to more equality in America, period.

Leave it to NT to bring up convo about a GED in a thread on gay marriage.
laugh.gif
. Congrats to gay people. I just see it as a step to more equality in America, period.

Can't blame you, I would do the same.
tired.gif

Seems like NY will never be the same.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

tired.gif

%*! does this even mean? Honestly..
In what ways will this damage NY?

Back
Top Bottom