gay marriage bill passed in ny .... wonderful

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

wow i am so upset, now i am definitely leaving NY.. this is so disgusting, gay people need to be gay on another planet smh

Can't blame you, I would do the same.
tired.gif

Seems like NY will never be the same.
%*! does this even mean? Honestly..
In what ways will this damage NY?

wow i am so upset, now i am definitely leaving NY.. this is so disgusting, gay people need to be gay on another planet smh

tired.gif

i thought his comment was sarcastic.

but i guess you guys are serious

homophobes make me laugh

i swear you're all convinced that gay dudes are gonna get married now and tag-team dry-hump all of you into submission or something
Let them be, damn.

tired.gif

i thought his comment was sarcastic.

but i guess you guys are serious

homophobes make me laugh

i swear you're all convinced that gay dudes are gonna get married now and tag-team dry-hump all of you into submission or something
Let them be, damn.

Newsflash: Just because the bill passed doesn't mean there will be more gays than there were yesterday. NYC has one of the biggest homosexual populations on the planet.

#dealwithit

Newsflash: Just because the bill passed doesn't mean there will be more gays than there were yesterday. NYC has one of the biggest homosexual populations on the planet.

#dealwithit

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

The point is now gay couples can have the same rights that come with marriage that heterosexual couples have.

The gay marriage bill was never about forcing religious institutions to recognize and to marry gay couples.
it really is that simple, ninjahood... churches / religious institutions aren't the only places that can perform a marriage ceremony.  this was about the STATE granting the same rights.  the CHURCH has no control over those rights.  

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

The point is now gay couples can have the same rights that come with marriage that heterosexual couples have.

The gay marriage bill was never about forcing religious institutions to recognize and to marry gay couples.
it really is that simple, ninjahood... churches / religious institutions aren't the only places that can perform a marriage ceremony.  this was about the STATE granting the same rights.  the CHURCH has no control over those rights.  

tired.gif

in what way, during the course of your day-to-day life, will you honestly notice a difference... much less be affected negatively by it.

tired.gif

in what way, during the course of your day-to-day life, will you honestly notice a difference... much less be affected negatively by it.

ninjahood wrote:

Friday, June 24, 2011
Amended Gay Marriage Bill With Expanded Religious Exemptions Introduced In New York

The Wall Street Journal reports that Gov. Andrew Cuomo and lawmakers introduced an amended version of the same-sex marriage bill (full text) into the state legislature today. The new version expands protections for religious organizations and clergy that object to same-sex marriage

so essentially government drew a big ol' line between religious folks and da gay community, imagine this same type of protectionist bill was done

to protect churches with interracial marriages, in da south....this is why da black civil rights movements should never be compared to each other, apples and oranges.

Churches don't have to marry everyone who walks in, you know that right? They can deny anyone they please. All these provisions to the bill say is that no Church is going to be forced into marrying a gay couple, which is exactly how it should be.

ninjahood wrote:

Friday, June 24, 2011
Amended Gay Marriage Bill With Expanded Religious Exemptions Introduced In New York

The Wall Street Journal reports that Gov. Andrew Cuomo and lawmakers introduced an amended version of the same-sex marriage bill (full text) into the state legislature today. The new version expands protections for religious organizations and clergy that object to same-sex marriage

so essentially government drew a big ol' line between religious folks and da gay community, imagine this same type of protectionist bill was done

to protect churches with interracial marriages, in da south....this is why da black civil rights movements should never be compared to each other, apples and oranges.

Churches don't have to marry everyone who walks in, you know that right? They can deny anyone they please. All these provisions to the bill say is that no Church is going to be forced into marrying a gay couple, which is exactly how it should be.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Newsflash: Just because the bill passed doesn't mean there will be more gays than there were yesterday.
only 6 states marry gays, you honestly dont believe that tens of thousands more wont come riding their rainbow from all across da nation? they will be flockin...
laugh.gif

all da gays stick around da stonewall hood anyways, most people who got a problem with em dont even chill around that spot in manhattan, except around Halloween.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Newsflash: Just because the bill passed doesn't mean there will be more gays than there were yesterday.
only 6 states marry gays, you honestly dont believe that tens of thousands more wont come riding their rainbow from all across da nation? they will be flockin...
laugh.gif

all da gays stick around da stonewall hood anyways, most people who got a problem with em dont even chill around that spot in manhattan, except around Halloween.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Son, maybe all the flaming homosexuals hang out around da stonewall hood, but there are gays everywhere in NYC. You probably work with like five that you don't even know about. If you have a job. IDK.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Son, maybe all the flaming homosexuals hang out around da stonewall hood, but there are gays everywhere in NYC. You probably work with like five that you don't even know about. If you have a job. IDK.

Back
Top Bottom