gay marriage bill passed in ny .... wonderful

Originally Posted by tim teufel

its just disgusting. i have no problem with gay people at all even have a few gay friends,but lets be serious can you tolerate seeing dudes making out and act like everything is cool?

Uh, yeah. I can. And you obviously do have problems with gays if you cant handle seeing them kiss.

Originally Posted by Method Man

Given the very public slur use by Kobe Bryant and Joakim Noah and all of the ignorance demonstrated by reactions to news like this, I think it's safe to say that NikeTalk will be contributing to the Human Rights Campaign Foundation this year.
pimp.gif

Props to the state of NY for passing the bill
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

its just disgusting. i have no problem with gay people at all even have a few gay friends,but lets be serious can you tolerate seeing dudes making out and act like everything is cool?

Uh, yeah. I can. And you obviously do have problems with gays if you cant handle seeing them kiss.

Originally Posted by Method Man

Given the very public slur use by Kobe Bryant and Joakim Noah and all of the ignorance demonstrated by reactions to news like this, I think it's safe to say that NikeTalk will be contributing to the Human Rights Campaign Foundation this year.
pimp.gif

Props to the state of NY for passing the bill
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't think he was trying to say that people should exploit homosexuals
laugh.gif

But it's true though, girls do flock to gay dudes. I was introduced to one of my most prolific !%!@ buddies in college by my gay friend.

laugh.gif

But it's true though, girls do flock to gay dudes. I was introduced to one of my most prolific !%!@ buddies in college by my gay friend.

Originally Posted by BobScrudells23

The hate in this thread is ridiculous. Most likely it doesn't effect you and your day is going to carry on the same as it always does; ignorant to world. Let them be.

And on less serious note:
Every straight guy should have a gay friend. Gay dudes always have hot girls around. They work better than puppies.

This is worst than "gay guys don't bother me. More girls for me lol". Not true at all. For ever gay Guy, there is a gay girl eying the Shorty with the 36 D chest and dumps too.

The hate in this thread is ridiculous. Most likely it doesn't effect you and your day is going to carry on the same as it always does; ignorant to world. Let them be.

And on less serious note:
Every straight guy should have a gay friend. Gay dudes always have hot girls around. They work better than puppies.

This is worst than "gay guys don't bother me. More girls for me lol". Not true at all. For ever gay Guy, there is a gay girl eying the Shorty with the 36 D chest and dumps too.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

laugh.gif

I get that, and I know "it's not that serious" but guys say the same thing about their female "friends"
I just think it says a lot about a person if they call someone a friend if they're only looking to benefit from them

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

laugh.gif

I get that, and I know "it's not that serious" but guys say the same thing about their female "friends"
I just think it says a lot about a person if they call someone a friend if they're only looking to benefit from them

There are some REALLY DUMB posters on this site. I don't spend my time thinking about gay people and neither should you. If they want to be gay then they're gonna be gay. Who cares if they're married? If they want to be unhappy like a majority of married couples then let them.

There are some REALLY DUMB posters on this site. I don't spend my time thinking about gay people and neither should you. If they want to be gay then they're gonna be gay. Who cares if they're married? If they want to be unhappy like a majority of married couples then let them.

Originally Posted by High Altitude

Give it ten years, they're gonna regret it like the rest of us.....but let's celebrate equality in the mean time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by High Altitude

Give it ten years, they're gonna regret it like the rest of us.....but let's celebrate equality in the mean time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Truly a disgrace that they made gay marraige legal new York 
indifferent.gif

Wow what is this world coming to??

as soon as people like you leave it, it'll become a better place.

People like "me" ? I am straight and I am attracted to the opposite sex and yes I do have something against gay people being able to legally marry each other, as the bible says homosexuality is a sin. So you are saying the world  will be a better place if there are more people that are attracted to the same sex? You must be one of those persons that are  attracted to the same sex. I now  know you are a homosexual.  I must have  offended you by expressing my opinion & saying it's a disgrace that they legalized gay marriage in the state I live in but it's just my opinion.

.In my opinion,  it's a disgrace that something thats clearly a sin in the Bible has just become legal in the state I live in. Now you don't have to respect that opinion or agree with it since you are a homosexual but thats fine. I disagree with your opinion as well. I think the world will be a positive place if people like me stay. People like me  encourage the created order of god. He created Adam first and then Eve a man and a woman. Thats why man and Woman are meant to be together.

I am against homosexuality as much as David Tyree is . He said he would trade his famous catch in Spuerbowl XLII , & his championship moment and the Giants title if that meant he could stop gay marraige. He also  said..

"Nothing means more to me than that my God would be honored," he said. "Being the fact that I firmly believe that God created and ordained marriage between a man and a woman, I believe that that's something that should be fought for at all costs."

^ And I agreee with him and thats real talk my homie David Tyree!
smokin.gif

indifferent.gif

People like "me" ? I am straight and I am attracted to the opposite sex and yes I do have something against gay people being able to legally marry each other, as the bible says homosexuality is a sin. So you are saying the world  will be a better place if there are more people that are attracted to the same sex? You must be one of those persons that are  attracted to the same sex. I now  know you are a homosexual.  I must have  offended you by expressing my opinion & saying it's a disgrace that they legalized gay marriage in the state I live in but it's just my opinion.

.In my opinion,  it's a disgrace that something thats clearly a sin in the Bible has just become legal in the state I live in. Now you don't have to respect that opinion or agree with it since you are a homosexual but thats fine. I disagree with your opinion as well. I think the world will be a positive place if people like me stay. People like me  encourage the created order of god. He created Adam first and then Eve a man and a woman. Thats why man and Woman are meant to be together.

I am against homosexuality as much as David Tyree is . He said he would trade his famous catch in Spuerbowl XLII , & his championship moment and the Giants title if that meant he could stop gay marraige. He also  said..

"Nothing means more to me than that my God would be honored," he said. "Being the fact that I firmly believe that God created and ordained marriage between a man and a woman, I believe that that's something that should be fought for at all costs."

smokin.gif

I'm not going to go back and forth defending what I said. It was a joke in reference to dudes being afraid to hangout/be around gay guys. It wasn't at all serious. If you want to judge who I am off off that knock yourself out.

BTW I used that in my stand up and my gay friends weren't offended by it.

I'm not going to go back and forth defending what I said. It was a joke in reference to dudes being afraid to hangout/be around gay guys. It wasn't at all serious. If you want to judge who I am off off that knock yourself out.

People like "me" eh? I am straight and I am attracted to the opposite sex and yes I do have something against gay people being able to legally marry each other, as the bible says homosexuality is a sin. So you are saying the world  will be a better place if there are more people that are attracted to the same sex? 
do you feel that gay marriages will cheapen heterosexual marriages?

anything can be taken out of context, so I would never judge anyone off a single reply on a messageboard.
just a pet peeve of mine, certain "socially acceptable" practices that I find extremely "fake"

Don't take it personally I guess, and props on doing standup, big dream of mine.

People like "me" eh? I am straight and I am attracted to the opposite sex and yes I do have something against gay people being able to legally marry each other, as the bible says homosexuality is a sin. So you are saying the world  will be a better place if there are more people that are attracted to the same sex? 
do you feel that gay marriages will cheapen heterosexual marriages?

anything can be taken out of context, so I would never judge anyone off a single reply on a messageboard.
just a pet peeve of mine, certain "socially acceptable" practices that I find extremely "fake"

Don't take it personally I guess, and props on doing standup, big dream of mine.

CWrite78 wrote:

hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS wrote:

indifferent.gif

People like "me" eh? I am straight and I am attracted to the opposite sex and yes I do have something against gay people being able to legally marry each other, as the bible says homosexuality is a sin. So you are saying the world  will be a better place if there are more people that are attracted to the same sex? You must be one of those persons that are  attracted to the same sex. I now  know you are a homosexual.  I must have  offended you by expressing my opinion & saying it's a disgrace that they legalized gay marriage in the state I live in but it's just my opinion.

smokin.gif

Well, since you brought up religion, I know I don't have to read none of that crap. It'll be the same ol tired god this bible that crap.

And yes, people like you. Religious hypocrites.

Love how everyone saying it doesn't effect me really has no clue... When u have kids and your son is riding someone elses son let's see how much effect it has on you...LoL...this will lead to greater things u fools kiss your civil rights good bye NWO IS COMING

Love how everyone saying it doesn't effect me really has no clue... When u have kids and your son is riding someone elses son let's see how much effect it has on you...LoL...this will lead to greater things u fools kiss your civil rights good bye NWO IS COMING

indifferent.gif

People like "me" eh? I am straight and I am attracted to the opposite sex and yes I do have something against gay people being able to legally marry each other, as the bible says homosexuality is a sin. So you are saying the world  will be a better place if there are more people that are attracted to the same sex? You must be one of those persons that are  attracted to the same sex. I now  know you are a homosexual.  I must have  offended you by expressing my opinion & saying it's a disgrace that they legalized gay marriage in the state I live in but it's just my opinion.

smokin.gif

6z63k9.jpg

laugh.gif
at this ultra-troll.

Back
Top Bottom