gay marriage bill passed in ny .... wonderful

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

MYUWw.jpg

Progress.
Nice.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

never understood the gay hate.aslong as i dont see dudes making out in public im good. 
Why should they have to hide it when straight couples don't? And, also, if it was two women making out would it be OK with you?

never understood the gay hate.aslong as i dont see dudes making out in public im good. 
Why should they have to hide it when straight couples don't? And, also, if it was two women making out would it be OK with you?

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

only if they were hot id be ok with women making out. but lets be cereal if we start seeing an influx of gay dudes making out in public on the reg somebody is getting bodied.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

only if they were hot id be ok with women making out. but lets be cereal if we start seeing an influx of gay dudes making out in public on the reg somebody is getting bodied.

Why? Straight people have PDA all the time, why shouldn't gays be allowed to whether its two guys, two girls, attractive or not. Other people's sexuality and relationships aren't performances for other people; the only rule should be about decorum not about whether other people approve of you or not.

Why? Straight people have PDA all the time, why shouldn't gays be allowed to whether its two guys, two girls, attractive or not. Other people's sexuality and relationships aren't performances for other people; the only rule should be about decorum not about whether other people approve of you or not.

its just disgusting. i have no problem with gay people at all even have a few gay friends,but lets be serious can you tolerate seeing dudes making out and act like everything is cool?

its just disgusting. i have no problem with gay people at all even have a few gay friends,but lets be serious can you tolerate seeing dudes making out and act like everything is cool?

Yes because it doesn't effect me in anyway; its what people do. If I'm not gonna get hung up about a guy and girl kissing I'm not gonna get hung up about two guys kissing. And it's totally disingenuous of you to say it'd be cool to see two girls making out but only if they're attractive. It makes it seem as though lesbianism is a performance for straight men when it has nothing to do with us.

Yes because it doesn't effect me in anyway; its what people do. If I'm not gonna get hung up about a guy and girl kissing I'm not gonna get hung up about two guys kissing. And it's totally disingenuous of you to say it'd be cool to see two girls making out but only if they're attractive. It makes it seem as though lesbianism is a performance for straight men when it has nothing to do with us.

it's called being an adult and not paying it no mind... Kind of like nobody's world stops when a straight couple is making out

it's called being an adult and not paying it no mind... Kind of like nobody's world stops when a straight couple is making out

Back
Top Bottom