Gay Rights slams Kobe-- "what a disgrace" Kobe gets fined 100k

Kobe Bryant's homophobic outburst "perpetuates a culture of discrimination and hate" ... so says a gay rights group which has deemed last night's incident as "horribly offensive."�Human Rights Campaign�-- who told us, "What a disgrace for Kobe Bryant to use such horribly offensive and distasteful language, especially when millions of people are watching."

The group adds, "Hopefully Mr. Bryant will recognize that as a person with such fame and influence, the use of such language not only offends millions of LGBT [lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender] people around the world, but also perpetuates a culture of discrimination and hate that all of us, most notably Mr. Bryant, should be working to eradicate."

As we previously reported, Kobe appeared to have mouthed the words "f**king f**got" towards an NBA ref last night after he was hit with a technical foul.
�� � 37 seconds in

Kobe Bryant's homophobic outburst "perpetuates a culture of discrimination and hate" ... so says a gay rights group which has deemed last night's incident as "horribly offensive."�Human Rights Campaign�-- who told us, "What a disgrace for Kobe Bryant to use such horribly offensive and distasteful language, especially when millions of people are watching."

The group adds, "Hopefully Mr. Bryant will recognize that as a person with such fame and influence, the use of such language not only offends millions of LGBT [lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender] people around the world, but also perpetuates a culture of discrimination and hate that all of us, most notably Mr. Bryant, should be working to eradicate."

As we previously reported, Kobe appeared to have mouthed the words "f**king f**got" towards an NBA ref last night after he was hit with a technical foul.
�� � 37 seconds in

30t6p3b.gif
not even sure thats what bean said....

wow never seen him so mad...they can curse at refs without getting ejected. he thru a minifit. what was the call? a tech for what?

teammate took that hit like a champ. lol

wow never seen him so mad...they can curse at refs without getting ejected. he thru a minifit. what was the call? a tech for what?

teammate took that hit like a champ. lol

^Think he got a tech for clapping and he was probably yelling to. And you can see he said %+%%%*! #%%@+!.

^Think he got a tech for clapping and he was probably yelling to. And you can see he said %+%%%*! #%%@+!.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

30t6p3b.gif

reading lips isnt your strong suit huh..?

my thing is calling him a #+*$#% doesnt mean he's disrespecting his sexuality...more so, he's just callin him a %@$. lol. maybe he rides a motorcycle loud as *@@#. lol.

homosexuals all the time are saying they dont want to be called that word. and that they dont accept it as a word about them. so how come when the word is used, in a completely different context...they claim it to be a shot towards them? sounds like they want attention.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

30t6p3b.gif

reading lips isnt your strong suit huh..?

my thing is calling him a #+*$#% doesnt mean he's disrespecting his sexuality...more so, he's just callin him a %@$. lol. maybe he rides a motorcycle loud as *@@#. lol.

homosexuals all the time are saying they dont want to be called that word. and that they dont accept it as a word about them. so how come when the word is used, in a completely different context...they claim it to be a shot towards them? sounds like they want attention.

I dislike the Lakers so i'm not even on dude's side, but it's just a god damn word. stop crying over it

I dislike the Lakers so i'm not even on dude's side, but it's just a god damn word. stop crying over it

Back
Top Bottom