Gay Rights slams Kobe-- "what a disgrace" Kobe gets fined 100k

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

I dislike the Lakers so i'm not even on dude's side, but it's just a god damn word. stop crying over it

damn would u say n-word is just a word. idk man

I dislike the Lakers so i'm not even on dude's side, but it's just a god damn word. stop crying over it

damn would u say n-word is just a word. idk man

What the hell is this? I thought that it was common knowledge that you don't even have to be gay to be an f-word anymore...

Can't believe this made the news
laugh.gif

What the hell is this? I thought that it was common knowledge that you don't even have to be gay to be an f-word anymore...

he didnt say fa*got, he said fa*, thats not cool to be sayn on national television, Kobe stay cussin on the floor, calm down bro

he didnt say fa*got, he said fa*, thats not cool to be sayn on national television, Kobe stay cussin on the floor, calm down bro

N word. 

..but yea, im sure its different, right?

Kobe must be a member of 4chan, that word is a substitute for EVERYTHING. They don't call you a newbie in that place.

Kobe must be a member of 4chan, that word is a substitute for EVERYTHING. They don't call you a newbie in that place.

N word. 

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

Dude's arm next to him's gonna be sore at practice 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn Joe Smith still in the league.
laugh.gif
.  Yeah they are clearly overreacting to this.

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

Dude's arm next to him's gonna be sore at practice 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn Joe Smith still in the league.
laugh.gif
.  Yeah they are clearly overreacting to this.

Originally Posted by proper english

N word. 

F----- is never used as a term of endearment between gays. So, yes.

Originally Posted by proper english

N word. 

F----- is never used as a term of endearment between gays. So, yes.

Back
Top Bottom