GEARS OF WAR 3, release: Sep 20, 2011, BETA: Apr 18 (Bulletstorm Epic), Apr 25 - May 15 (ever. else)

Looks nice and all, but why can't they make the Mulitplayer just like Gow1???

Gow2 multiplayer was way different than Gow1.

Gow1 mulitplayer > Gow2 multiplayer

If it keeps on like this, Gow1 MP > Gow3 MP

I still play GOW2.

Still pretty untouchable in Gears 2 and will def. carry it forward to Gears 3. Best shooter game ever.

Pics tend to make GoW2 look like Precious but i'm impressed with that comparison pic. Lighting looks amazing.

Gears of War is a MAN'S game.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

i wont believe it in till i see

the mulitplayer on one and two was trash to many problems  

You probably just suck at the game.

I say we get some Gears 2 going on tonight.

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

Originally Posted by sole vintage

i wont believe it in till i see

the mulitplayer on one and two was trash to many problems  

You probably just suck at the game.

I say we get some Gears 2 going on tonight.
nah far from it.

you just enjoy a really crappy mulitplayer game

yo the HOST advantage was a problem man. Thing had me going crazy when dude will get shot in the face and nothing!

Thought that I would update this thread. There's a new sweet vid with a lot of development clips from the game:

Main menu:

3paha.png

Character select:

wkcmh.png

You can get an early access to the beta by pre-ordering "Bulletstorm Epic Edition":

bulletstormepicxbox360l.jpg

All in all this game looks awesome. Special unlocks (either weapon skins or new character models) have also been confirmed for having certain achievement from the first two Gears games + other games made by Epic.

I hated multiplayer on Gears 2, completely diff from the first. I was a beast in part 1 before all of the glitching nonsense, and the 2nd was just frustrating.

This game will be
pimp.gif
when its all said and done, can't wait.

So how many of ya'll are going to cop that Bulletstorm game to get the Beta?

I just watched some videos for it, game doesn't look that bad but idk if I'd drop 60 on it just for the GOW 3 Beta.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Neither Gears 1 nor Gears 2 had a public multiplayer beta nor dedicated servers, which is what they're promising for Gears 3.
dedicated servers and a beta could be useless if they decide to use the same network code from gears 1 and 2.

was any reason given why it was pushed back? will rent before i buy they fooled me twice already

pimp.gif
can't wait word to bart scott.....gears 1 > gears 2 multiplayer but gears 2 campaign > gears 1 if they the shotgun how it was in gears 1 I think it'd be alot better

Back
Top Bottom