GEARS OF WAR 3, release: Sep 20, 2011, BETA: Apr 18 (Bulletstorm Epic), Apr 25 - May 15 (ever. else)

Love the Gears series. I can't want for this! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

New multiplayer videos:

The lighting effects in this game are amazing. The contrast between shadowed and sunlit areas is beautiful.

CAN'T WAIT!

anyone able to go to PAX East? I'd negotiate for the gears avatar item code that the xbox reps are giving out. It's not that cool but i'm a fan of the series.

I wonder what they're going to do as far as exclusive pre-order bonuses since there's a bunch of weapon skins and character skins.

i just got gears 1 and 2

playing thru the story but if anyone wants to play online add me i dont know what to do tho
laugh.gif

Damn wish i had access to xbox live right now to play the beta coming out.
Love me some Gears!

People that have the beta, how is it? Yall liking it?

Still needa code myself.
frown.gif

Bogus. Yesterday my boy said he had 10 codes. He said he hit me up with one. No word from him yet. Shady.

This game looks to be an epic win. There don't seem to be any complaints whatsoever from the people who've played beta so far. And keep in mind that this is still only the beta. I won't start to play until 10 days from now, I preordered Gears 3, didn't feel like buying Bulletstorm just for having access to beta one week early.

Anyone know a way to get the Beta early 
nerd.gif
. Know people who did not buy Bullet Storm or preorder who are playing now. Have another week of waiting but after seeing my friend play, I am trying to hop on asap.

I spent all weekend watching people play/trying to get a vip code. There is a way to hack into it but my computer is messed up so it wouldnt work for me. I didnt think bullet storm was worth it either so ill be waiting until next week unless my luck changes. Either way everyone is saying the game is unreal. I cant wait to put in work on this

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

nerd.gif
. Know people who did not buy Bullet Storm or preorder who are playing now. Have another week of waiting but after seeing my friend play, I am trying to hop on asap.

VIP Beta codes...they were given away all weekend.

Originally Posted by xtianp

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

nerd.gif

VIP Beta codes...they were given away all weekend.
Herd of that, there was also downloading on a USB and putting it on your Xbox. Seen a video on youtube, did not try though, did not know how legit it was. 

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

How can i access beta? Download right from Marketplace???

nerd.gif

If you plan on doing it this way, gotta wait another week. People who purchase Bulletstorm gained access today, while those who pre order have to wait another week.

i played it last night for a lil bit. kinda sucks because my crew didnt buy bulletstorm and have to wait until next week. not really fun riding solo but thats with any multiplayer.
from what i experienced:
dudes gonna sit behind walls with the sawed off shotty and just wait for u. happened on numerous ocassions to me
sawed off has 0 range, holds 4 total shots, 1 shot per reload, and takes forever to reload but is a beast if you get close enough. still not better than the regular shotty because of how long it takes to reload.

LB is better now because it actually shows you the weapons on the maps so it isnt a mystery where that dude keeps getting them nades
laugh.gif

game play is pretty smooth so far. i had some bs moments where i swear i shot someone but i died instead but thats pretty much gears for you.

bots are still about as stupid as can be.

overall id say im gonna love this game. then again, i love all my gears games and have been playing gears 2 for forever now.

guys there's a way to download the beta files onto a usb drive then having it play on your xbox. Im not 100% on it maybe you can get banned? someone shed some light

Back
Top Bottom