Geez....Kat Willams has his priorities straight (pic)

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

looked it up. Median home cost for Woodland Hills, CA (that's where his house is according to an article)
Zip 91364 (2007): $944,500

not exactly chump change
eek.gif
, dirty coming through with the home info like any NTDetective.

Seriously, I've been around that area and the neighborhood doesn't seem that bad. Mostly retirees within the LA area live in those parts, but its anice size for what its worth.

looked it up. Median home cost for Woodland Hills, CA (that's where his house is according to an article)

not exactly chump change

Not chump change at all... I mean it's not like he's a mega star or anything. +1 for him.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

smh.gif
holy cats, houses around here like that are under 200k
all day around here

I hope dude is leasing his fleet though, or got the 05 models for hella cheap
grin.gif

Thats a nice house. I dont know why everyone is laughing at it. Ill take it. Anything beats renting.

Most you guys live with your parents, so he's already two steps ahead of you.

So because he can afford a Rolls he's supposed to have a mcMansion?

not exactly chump change
**hushed**
That puts it in much better perspective.
$944,500 will get you this around here...
lr1015337-2.jpg

4813 sq. ft.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

not exactly chump change
**hushed**
That puts it in much better perspective.
$944,500 will get you this around here...
lr1015337-2.jpg

4813 sq. ft.
Yea eff Woodland Hills, take me to where that's at.... I was looking at homes in Plano, TX and comparing them to homes similarly priced outhere (L.A.) and the quality of home out there is... just... ridiculous... for the price...

5 pages of what i would expect to be NON homeowners laughing about a pic of a decent house.. yall act like they showed a pic of a run down tore down house ..

amazes me

I ben in Kat Williams home before, u know just kicking it smoking some L's.. he has 52 inch plasma tv .. n sway couches.. just hella coo inside, i tooksome pics with him on my cell, ill show yah later, at work atm

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

I ben in Kat Williams home before, u know just kicking it smoking some L's.. he has 52 inch plasma tv .. n sway couches.. just hella coo inside, i took some pics with him on my cell, ill show yah later, at work atm

Aren't you the same cat who dated ______________ before she got popular?

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

I ben in Kat Williams home before, u know just kicking it smoking some L's.. he has 52 inch plasma tv .. n sway couches.. just hella coo inside, i took some pics with him on my cell, ill show yah later, at work atm

ducktales8.jpg

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Aren't you the same cat who dated ______________ before she got popular?

Mmm. Hmm. Bout 3 times dude been like, "I got these cell phone pics man," & aint never come thru.

Wolf Tickets.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rocksfan25

If his act stays like the DVD he just released then that's all he'll be able to afford.

For real. I just saw him at Foxwoods. He said it was his 2nd to last show. He'll perform in Detroit one last time I think on Dec 31st. People gotup and left early that's how bad it was! He had his entire staff on stage the whole time and he pretty much just talked about his life and hisdecision to stop doing standup. I didn't pay for an autobiography. I payed to laugh. He gave us like 5 stupid jokes... No doubt, the 2 opening actsbefore him were better...... Although I did get to see Lady Of Rage before he came on hahahaha and Chris rock was on stage too.

Back
Top Bottom