Geez....Kat Willams has his priorities straight (pic)

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

pimp.gif
...look like crap on the outside...but its what's on inside of the house that matters

yah thats just was i was thinkin.. inside is prolly nice as chuck

^not necessarily true...depends on the market you're in.

NYC area...the value of homes dropped 4.5% (nationwide ave 9%)....it's not unreasonable to think that the value of homes will rise up 4.5% again in the NYCarea.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Lootpac

Then again with our current RE market i would not want to have a lot of bones tied up in it.
Seriously? As opposed to having tons of money in a car, that loses value, while a house, even if it takes 10 years, will gain value.
roll.gif
he said even if it takes ten years

lol.

home values will never again raise to what they have been the past 5 or 6 years....

NEVER.

i mean, unless they wanna be in the position we're in now....AGAIN...

So what's your opinion based on?

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Dirtylicious wrote:

looked it up. Median home cost for Woodland Hills, CA (that's where his house is according to an article)

Zip 91364 (2007): $944,500

not exactly chump change
**hushed**

That puts it in much better perspective.

$944,500 will get you this around here...

lr1015337-2.jpg

4813 sq. ft.

eek.gif

damn, that really puts California's property value in perspective, i really think he may have two houses though, the scenery in that pic is nothing likeanything I've EVER seen in CA...we don't have fall out here, leaves don't fall off trees

nerd.gif

smh.gif
Acting like that house is a squatter or something. Im sure he is living quite comfortable in that home.

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

5 pages of what i would expect to be NON homeowners laughing about a pic of a decent house.. yall act like they showed a pic of a run down tore down house ..

amazes me
exactly

my only issue is the color of the house, and the fact that the yard needs tending

Originally Posted by skips kicks

my only issue is the color of the house, and the fact that the yard needs tending

smh.gif
at a man having "issues" with another unknown mans crib.

smh.gif
please...in the context of this thread

should I word it differently for you?
fine.
"the only thing I see wrong in the picture is the color of the house and dudes yard needs raking"

happy now?

that phantom is
pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure thats not dude's only house with that being say.... he's got 8 kids he's one the only celebs thatactually needs a mansion

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Does He need a bigger house? I'm confused.

Word. I see nothing wrong with that pic. If I ever make it big in this music %#%$, I don't even want an "MTV Cribs" crib. I want something justlike that; quiet, cozy, and comfortable, preferably with that "lived in" feel. A few whips, some smart investments, and a college fund for theyoungins and Young Rill is a happy man.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom