GEEZY DON'T DO IT!!!

The former manager for popular Hip-Hop group The Clipse has pleaded guilty to running a $10 million drug conspiracy. Anthony "Geezy" Gonzales, 34, pleaded guilty to distributing over a half-ton of cocaine and over a ton of marijuana during proceedings in U.S. District court on Tuesday (October 6). Gonzales pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute cocaine, crack, heroin and marijuana and using, carrying and possessing firearms during and in relation to and in furtherance of a drug trafficking crime. According to a press release issued by the U.S. Attorney's Office Eastern District, Virginia, Gonzales admitted to leading a small, efficient drug distribution ring that employed family members and life long friends. Gonzalez is one of seven defendants charged in the case and is the fifth to plead guilty. The ring began distributing cocaine, marijuana and heroin in 2003 and continued operation until the time Gonzales' arrest in April of 2009. Four family members, including his mother, wife, sister and aunt have been spared jail time despite handling drugs or money, which was used to buy luxury vehicles, jewelry, several homes and the Encore Lounge. Prosecutors also accused Gonzales of laundering his drug proceeds though his company Soul Providers Management, which was the booking agent for The Clipse. The brothers were never charged or accused of wrong doing in the case.

Gonzales, who will be sentenced to at least 15 years in prison on January 11, has also agreed to cooperate in an investigation into his suppliers.

Additionally, Gonzales has agreed to the entry of a nine million dollar monetary judgment.

http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2009/10/08/21971558.aspx

SMMFH

eek.gif

Life in the feds..
tired.gif

Gonzalez is one of seven defendants charged in the case and is the fifth to plead guilty.

Looks like theres no tellin goin on.. Seems like thats a lost art nowadays

15-20 is better than takin that %@!# to trial... Hopefully his family is set.

EDIT:

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

^^^

peep the bolded part jo

alien.gif
I dont know how i missed that...

Gonzales, who will be sentenced to at least 15 years in prison on January 11, has also agreed to cooperate in an investigation into his suppliers.
c3b15c4f77815aab8453d8e7d16bfb49da4b4ec.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Take 15-___ AND be a Rat... The game is all !$*+$$ up.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Gonzalez is one of seven defendants charged in the case and is the fifth to plead guilty.

Looks like theres no tellin goin on.. Seems like thats a lost art nowadays

15-20 is better than takin that ##*% to trial... Hopefully his family is set.

He's agreed to tattle bro. Prolly had him by the balls like they did Rayful.
smh.gif

Nah Matt you have the equation wrong its: Take 15 + Pay 9 MILLION then Take the Stand.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Nah Matt you have the equation wrong its: Take 15 + Pay 9 MILLION then Take the Stand.
tired.gif

The sad truth
smh.gif

Just read the bolded part...

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn homie!!!
what happened to the part of the game that you play it to the end? Win/lose/draw you don't take other people in the pen just so you can get out..
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

ok so you take the stand, 15 years later and you're out
happy.gif
then theyboys at your head EVERYDAY for the rest of your life
and if I'm not mistaken malice had his daughter in one of his vlogs too?? they know this game aint fair
tired.gif

has also agreed to cooperate in an investigation into his suppliers.

"....You_ talk it but you aint never seen them, Imagine being 1st name basis with the Kingpin..........."

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

but the Clipse might be indicted for this...no way they didn't know about it.

you gotta be involved too jo, if they can prove they moved something wit his crew then they'll go away. all they have as "evidence" of them beindealers is their music which won't stand in court.

NOW, if they actually were movin wit his crew they better hope he don't snitch on them which i doubt cause they WILL take care of his family... they makinan autobiography of his life through their music lol he better get some sort of royalties lmao

but if he actually was Pushin Ton's then the clipse won
laugh.gif

Before a 100 people start coming in here and calling a dude a snitch and posting funny gifs and +$$% I think this case brings up a interesting situation...

Would u tell on your suppliers...to spare your mother, aunt, sister, and wife of doing any prison time...
Its pretty obvious why he's telling...its not for himself...hes gonna be doing 15 years...
Its to save his family...
Its a similar situation to what Fat Cat did when he ratted...
they wanted to put his moms away...unless he dropped some dimes...

I guess its what more important to u...street code and respect...or your families lives...

^^^

it may just be how the article was written but it doesn't directly coorelate him snitchin to sparing his family jailtime. it just said they used the moneyand if thats enough for them to go to jail then the clipse should too because they also used his dirty money... pun intended

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Before a 100 people start coming in here and calling a dude a snitch and posting funny gifs and +$$% I think this case brings up a interesting situation...

He is a snitch... Theres no other word for it

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Would u tell on your suppliers...to spare your mother, aunt, sister, and wife of doing any prison time...
Its pretty obvious why he's telling...its not for himself...hes gonna be doing 15 years...
Its to save his family...
Its a similar situation to what Fat Cat did when he ratted...
they wanted to put his moms away...unless he dropped some dimes...

I guess its what more important to u...street code and respect...or your families lives...

Heres the thing with that...
Four family members, including his mother, wife, sister and aunt have been spared jail time despite handling drugs or money, which was used to buy luxury vehicles, jewelry, several homes and the Encore Lounge.

I know if Im doin dirt that I know can give me FED time if I get knocked, Im not handing !*!+ off to my fam thats not built to do a bid if !*!+ goes wrong. Whodoes that dumb !*!+?

^^^

it may just be how the article was written but it doesn't directly coorelate him snitchin to sparing his family jailtime. it just said they used the money and if thats enough for them to go to jail then the clipse should too because they also used his dirty money... pun intended

laugh.gif

craziness- not gonna debate the whole snitching thing for like the 20th time on NT but its kinda obvious they held his fam over his head....i mean he is notexactly skating free if he rats- i'm pretty sure they painted the worst picture of his moms, sister etc would end up if he didn't help -

crazy reading all this as my fam just got caught up in some major mess
smh.gif

the game is over

YO! I agree with that... no way I got my Moms with her hand on a damn thing.

Hell... if anything, Moms gonna think I got the ill Real Estate business. Either that or she'd think the Clipse going double-diamond on every release.

DF!!!

I know WHY he's agreeing to snitch...and I can't look down upon him because I haven't stood trial with my life on the line before. It's obviousthey put in his moms, aunt, wife, etc. away for a long time if he keeps his mouth shut.

BUT...

In that profession...in that lifestyle...that's part of the risk you take when you do what you do. The "streets" won't care about yourfam's life being dangled in front of your eyes...they'll just remember you for being a rat when it's all said and done.

Ironic line from Mal...

"Before we snitch, we burn it down like Sadam...and still say nothing, even in Hell's Bottom"

disregard that post, i misread the article and then insert what yungmatt said
yea- theres was also more info in the first article when they got caught up...i believe they had the moms on wire taps and all that talking aboutbusiness

true- but in some cases the moms mighta put them in the game- hell dont the Clipse even rap about the grandmother they had that pushed?

i know plenty instances where its a family business 4real...

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

Hell... if anything, Moms gonna think I got the ill Real Estate business. Either that or she'd think the Clipse going double-diamond on every release.

DF!!!
Exactly.

I guess my my main point is I'm not as upset at this...or at least like I would be if someone snitches just to save his own !%$....

At the end of the day...what is he getting out of this...
He's gonna do 15 years...and he loses all respect and will basically forever be known as a rat...
so really hes the one sacrificing himself...

This is all for his...FEMALE family members...

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

The Clipse's Grandma did put them in the game...They had to apologize to her because they aired it out on a song

But we talkin about the dude who moved a half ton with his fam involved..
not the clipse who prob haven't been in the dope game since they signed to Elektra in 98-99

This is all for his...FEMALE family members..
Shoulda never involved them.. A corner store in their name at the MOST. actually touching coke? is there a specific reason you emphasized the factthey were female fam members though?

Back
Top Bottom