GEEZY DON'T DO IT!!!

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Dude is snitchin' so his fam can get no time? I'm sorry, but they all chose to play the dope game. They all should do time.
knew the risk. you shouldnt live that type of lifestyle if you cant handle the consequences w/e they may be. you learn that at an early age
If you and ya momma was on the phone speakin' in pig latin then she knew the risks too.

basically

picture89.png

Cot damn.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

picture89.png

Cot damn.
I saw this.

W.T.F. is my man Mal thinking?
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Malicious & Neighborhood P should keep quiet @ all costs...
I was thinking the same thing, very foolish on Mal's part....
smh.gif

[h1]NEWS[/h1]
[h2]Clipse's Former Manager Sentenced to 32 Years[/h2]
NEW Tuesday Jan 12 4:50 PM CST posted by xxl staff

Bad news for the Clipse camp. After getting arrested for being the head of a $10 million drug ring last April, the Virginia duo's former manager, Anthony "Geezy" Gonzales was sentenced to 32 years in jail yesterday (January 11).

The sentence comes after Gonzales, 34, struck a deal with prosecutors in November. He was facing an 82-count indictment for drug trafficking and allegedly distributing more than 100 pounds of cocaine.

During sentencing, a remorseful Gonzales said, "I just want to say that I'm sorry to my family and I'm sorry to the community."

Although Gonzales took full responsibility for the charges he was still sentenced to 32 years, which is the minimum sentence based off federal guidelines. At press time neither Pusha T nor Malice were available for comments. -Anslem Samuel

smh.gif

damn SO MANY clipse/re up quotables i can type right now lol... im sure someone else will post them though

If YOUR gonna make the decision to do Riskay business and wanna make quick money, then why bring people down?

You got YOURSELF in that situation! Nobody put a gun to Geezy's head and said he has to pump crack.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Just read the bolded part...

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn homie!!!
what happened to the part of the game that you play it to the end? Win/lose/draw you don't take other people in the pen just so you can get out..
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

ok so you take the stand, 15 years later and you're out
happy.gif
then they boys at your head EVERYDAY for the rest of your life
and if I'm not mistaken malice had his daughter in one of his vlogs too?? they know this game aint fair
tired.gif

QFT.

eh he will be 61 when he come home, since he only gotta do 85%. Since he rat he will be elgible for work release, drug programs, halfway house, ect. basicallyanything the federal prison system has to offer that will reduce his sentence. so who knows how much he will really do....
nerd.gif

Most of yal +@#+*+ just dont understand, the streets is not what you see on tv and hear in rap songs. This is some real life stuff. Yeah he"snitched" but 99% of anyone in his shoes would have too.

Back
Top Bottom