George Dubya Finally Responds to Kanye West's Hurricane Katrina Comments vol. "He DOESN'T Care..."

Originally Posted by Budweiser

^ Black people will get left in the political dust, if that's the mentality.
I don't think so, but you entitled to your opinion of course.  Simply put, as of right now the Republican Party is not the party for blacks, or any other minority really IMO.  Also, can you answer my question from the other thread??

I don't think so, but you entitled to your opinion of course.  Simply put, as of right now the Republican Party is not the party for blacks, or any other minority really IMO.  Also, can you answer my question from the other thread??

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Originally Posted by bC

Originally Posted by jthagreat

^ que?

The dude's standup is straight up TRASH. You didn't see this lame N' in the video? Like others have said these most of these so called "comedians" are straight up CLOWNS when it comes to being live. I was already in a bad mood going to this #$%@%% show once and left the %%!##% show even in a worse mood. !*@$ that dude. I'm
pimp.gif
right now anyway.
Wrong thread bruh...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Originally Posted by bC

Originally Posted by jthagreat

^ que?

The dude's standup is straight up TRASH. You didn't see this lame N' in the video? Like others have said these most of these so called "comedians" are straight up CLOWNS when it comes to being live. I was already in a bad mood going to this #$%@%% show once and left the %%!##% show even in a worse mood. !*@$ that dude. I'm
pimp.gif
right now anyway.
Wrong thread bruh...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Now that Bush isn't running this country, I could truly appreciate the man for all that he has managed to accomplish. The guy is a moron, but he's a !%+!@%% G. Definitely looking forward to this memoir. Should be comedy.
I really really really believe dude just had/has a lot of people fooled and spent a lot of his time as president making other people look absolutely stupid. I completely believe son is a lot smarter than he shows. Memoirs will definitely be read.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Now that Bush isn't running this country, I could truly appreciate the man for all that he has managed to accomplish. The guy is a moron, but he's a !%+!@%% G. Definitely looking forward to this memoir. Should be comedy.
I really really really believe dude just had/has a lot of people fooled and spent a lot of his time as president making other people look absolutely stupid. I completely believe son is a lot smarter than he shows. Memoirs will definitely be read.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

The black Democrat vote is taken for granted. It's a virtual lock.

As the Latino population increases, Democrats will naturally try to appeal to them, to the detriment of blacks.

If the black vote is already in the bag, why would Democrats bother accommodating them?

At least try to leverage your power by THREATENING to vote Republican. Blind loyalty is a killer.

As the Latino population increases, Democrats will naturally try to appeal to them, to the detriment of blacks.

If the black vote is already in the bag, why would Democrats bother accommodating them?

At least try to leverage your power by THREATENING to vote Republican. Blind loyalty is a killer.

As black wealth increases it will be interesting to see if there begins to be a split amongst the populous.

Neither party cares about black people specfically, but atleast the Democrats pretend to care about people.

As black wealth increases it will be interesting to see if there begins to be a split amongst the populous.

Neither party cares about black people specfically, but atleast the Democrats pretend to care about people.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Originally Posted by cartune

Sooooo the president of the free world. The most stressful job on the planet. The ultimate CEO with responsibilities of a God says his worst moment in office was made by Kanye?
No one man should have all that power 
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Originally Posted by cartune

Sooooo the president of the free world. The most stressful job on the planet. The ultimate CEO with responsibilities of a God says his worst moment in office was made by Kanye?
No one man should have all that power 
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Kanye is like many people of his age group, ignorant. He took it upon himself to run his mouth on national tv, when he really knows nothing about policy or politics in general.

He's like most actors/musicians etc, they just like to throw their opinions out there because they are famous.

George Bush made alot of mistakes as the leader of this country, but he is not the devil so many have tried to portray him as.
QFT. Ye needs to stick to the studio. Sounded like he was gonna change his mind last second then spat out some 5th grade level words and managed to throw Bush hates black people into one sentence.

I really think Bush was self conscious about how he was viewed in regards to minorities. I mean Bush turned out to be quite a social spender, a facet that lead most republicans to leave his side.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Kanye is like many people of his age group, ignorant. He took it upon himself to run his mouth on national tv, when he really knows nothing about policy or politics in general.

He's like most actors/musicians etc, they just like to throw their opinions out there because they are famous.

George Bush made alot of mistakes as the leader of this country, but he is not the devil so many have tried to portray him as.
QFT. Ye needs to stick to the studio. Sounded like he was gonna change his mind last second then spat out some 5th grade level words and managed to throw Bush hates black people into one sentence.

I really think Bush was self conscious about how he was viewed in regards to minorities. I mean Bush turned out to be quite a social spender, a facet that lead most republicans to leave his side.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I like Kanye's music, but he is a racist.

I think Kanye is an NT'er that goes by the S/N "Nat Turner".

Kanye doesn't care about white people.

EDIT:

Just to get it out of the way...

"Racism still alive, they just be concealing it" - Kanye West
he isnt like full fledged racist. He wouldnt have dated that white woman or make music with them. Etc.
And Mel Gibson isn't a full-fledged racist because he worked with Danny Glover.

The weird thing is every time Mel Gibson does something stupid/racist/ridiculous, etc. my first thought is "Danny Glover would not approve"

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I like Kanye's music, but he is a racist.

I think Kanye is an NT'er that goes by the S/N "Nat Turner".

Kanye doesn't care about white people.

EDIT:

Just to get it out of the way...

"Racism still alive, they just be concealing it" - Kanye West
he isnt like full fledged racist. He wouldnt have dated that white woman or make music with them. Etc.
And Mel Gibson isn't a full-fledged racist because he worked with Danny Glover.

The weird thing is every time Mel Gibson does something stupid/racist/ridiculous, etc. my first thought is "Danny Glover would not approve"

Hmm, I thought I was reluctant to call someone a racist.
Okay, fine. I hope no one accuses Ann Coulter of ever being racist toward blacks again, since she started to date JJ Evans.

And I guess I'm more out of the loop than I thought, but what white girl did Kanye date?

He had that thing with Amber Rose for a few months.

Hmm, I thought I was reluctant to call someone a racist.
Okay, fine. I hope no one accuses Ann Coulter of ever being racist toward blacks again, since she started to date JJ Evans.

And I guess I'm more out of the loop than I thought, but what white girl did Kanye date?

He had that thing with Amber Rose for a few months.

Back
Top Bottom