George Dubya Finally Responds to Kanye West's Hurricane Katrina Comments vol. "He DOESN'T Care..."

Originally Posted by jthagreat

^ que?

The dude's standup is straight up TRASH. You didn't see this lame N' in the video? Like others have said these most of these so called "comedians" are straight up CLOWNS when it comes to being live. I was already in a bad mood going to this #$%@%% show once and left the %%!##% show even in a worse mood. !*@$ that dude. I'm
pimp.gif
right now anyway.

Originally Posted by bC

^ que?

The dude's standup is straight up TRASH. You didn't see this lame N' in the video? Like others have said these most of these so called "comedians" are straight up CLOWNS when it comes to being live. I was already in a bad mood going to this #$%@%% show once and left the %%!##% show even in a worse mood. !*@$ that dude. I'm
pimp.gif
right now anyway.
Wrong thread bruh...

Originally Posted by bC

^ que?

pimp.gif
right now anyway.
Wrong thread bruh...

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Hatians aren't Black....they're Hatian.
one's a nationality, the other is not

laugh.gif
Try telling that to the people on the other side of the island.
QFT.

tell an african he's black. tell a jamaican he's black. tell a dominican he's black.
you will have 3 men who will fight you. lol.

black = US born Black.
no other country.

its like calling an italian a white man.

they will fight you too.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Hatians aren't Black....they're Hatian.
one's a nationality, the other is not

laugh.gif
Try telling that to the people on the other side of the island.
QFT.

tell an african he's black. tell a jamaican he's black. tell a dominican he's black.
you will have 3 men who will fight you. lol.

black = US born Black.
no other country.

its like calling an italian a white man.

they will fight you too.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I like Kanye's music, but he is a racist.

I think Kanye is an NT'er that goes by the S/N "Nat Turner".

Kanye doesn't care about white people.

EDIT:

Just to get it out of the way...

"Racism still alive, they just be concealing it" - Kanye West
he isnt like full fledged racist. He wouldnt have dated that white woman or make music with them. Etc.

EDIT:

he isnt like full fledged racist. He wouldnt have dated that white woman or make music with them. Etc.

Wow I've been mistaken my whole life. George Bush is a saint and the republicans do not only care about the rich
eek.gif

Wow I've been mistaken my whole life. George Bush is a saint and the republicans do not only care about the rich
eek.gif

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

EDIT:

And Mel Gibson isn't a full-fledged racist because he worked with Danny Glover.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

EDIT:

And Mel Gibson isn't a full-fledged racist because he worked with Danny Glover.

If you consider Mel Gibson to be racist because of his comment. Then i guess every person on earth is a racist. Not to mention Mel Gibson probably never dated a black when Kanye did. Forgot that one huh?

If you consider Mel Gibson to be racist because of his comment. Then i guess every person on earth is a racist. Not to mention Mel Gibson probably never dated a black when Kanye did. Forgot that one huh?

Hmm, I thought I was reluctant to call someone a racist.
Okay, fine. I hope no one accuses Ann Coulter of ever being racist toward blacks again, since she started to date JJ Evans.

And I guess I'm more out of the loop than I thought, but what white girl did Kanye date?

Okay, fine. I hope no one accuses Ann Coulter of ever being racist toward blacks again, since she started to date JJ Evans.

And I guess I'm more out of the loop than I thought, but what white girl did Kanye date?

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Do people purposely ignore the fact that there are plenty of prejudice Dems just as there are Republicans?

Harry Reid, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Roger Clinton, Mike Wallace, I could seriously go on for days. They take the minority vote for granted, and generally don't even respect you as people, but they've done a good job brainwashing you to believe Republicans are the bad guys.
laugh.gif

Prejudice and racist are two different things.  Although you may feel that some Dems are prejudice trust and believe there are alot of Republicans that ARE racist.  Also, from the list of names you provided Hillary Clinton is the only talking head, nobody really listens to Harry Reid like that. 

Do people purposely ignore the fact that there are plenty of prejudice Dems just as there are Republicans?

Harry Reid, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Roger Clinton, Mike Wallace, I could seriously go on for days. They take the minority vote for granted, and generally don't even respect you as people, but they've done a good job brainwashing you to believe Republicans are the bad guys.
laugh.gif

Prejudice and racist are two different things.  Although you may feel that some Dems are prejudice trust and believe there are alot of Republicans that ARE racist.  Also, from the list of names you provided Hillary Clinton is the only talking head, nobody really listens to Harry Reid like that. 

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Becuase  blacks  are the only   people you can be racist towards .

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Becuase  blacks  are the only   people you can be racist towards .

^ you chose to use racist, i felt prejudice was more appropriate. people tend to misuse and overuse "racist" with their own connotation instead of the textbook denotation. but trust me, there ARE racist democrats just the same. and that's the problem, people want to point the finger at the next party w/o looking at their own. plus, whether or not you consider these listed examples as talking heads is irrelevant. 

Are there racists in the Democratic Party??  I personally can't think of any off hand, but I would imgaine that there might be.  My overall point is that there are FAR more racists individuals in the Republican Party than that of the Democratic Party.  As far as the talking heads go, they are very much relevant to an outside person.  Even if the Republican Party has good ideas for the country, most black people see Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Sean Hannity as the real leaders of the Republican Party, and with their mentality and outlook on "certain people" that leaves blacks on the outside looking in as we wouldn't be welcomed by them.

^ you chose to use racist, i felt prejudice was more appropriate. people tend to misuse and overuse "racist" with their own connotation instead of the textbook denotation. but trust me, there ARE racist democrats just the same. and that's the problem, people want to point the finger at the next party w/o looking at their own. plus, whether or not you consider these listed examples as talking heads is irrelevant. 

Are there racists in the Democratic Party??  I personally can't think of any off hand, but I would imgaine that there might be.  My overall point is that there are FAR more racists individuals in the Republican Party than that of the Democratic Party.  As far as the talking heads go, they are very much relevant to an outside person.  Even if the Republican Party has good ideas for the country, most black people see Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Sean Hannity as the real leaders of the Republican Party, and with their mentality and outlook on "certain people" that leaves blacks on the outside looking in as we wouldn't be welcomed by them.

Back
Top Bottom