George Zimmerman shot at in Florida, minor injuries to face

You'd think that after getting shot at, he'd sit the **** down and fade into bolivian.  But we know he won't.  

He really is Orenthal 2.0, but worse.  
he's surpassed oj. GZ is like "this is bigger than Nino Brown".. skips right out of court and unlike nino GZ dodges bullets

Came in here hoping for much better news :smh:

One shot? C'mon man. Unload the clip.

Looks like the cat who shot at Zimmerman is the guy from the prior road rage incident where Zimmerman threatened to kill him.  Matthew Apperson.  No arrest so far.  

We're getting closer to Zimmerman's implosion.  
pimp.gif

Looks like the cat who shot at Zimmerman is the guy from the prior road rage incident where Zimmerman threatened to kill him.  Matthew Apperson.  No arrest so far.  

We're getting closer to Zimmerman's implosion.  :pimp:
I imagine these two guys having face offs whenever they cross each other's path.

Is Matthew Apperson George Zimmermaning George Zimmerman? Harassing him constantly to get a reaction and then using that reaction to shoot him? A true hero :lol:

Is Matthew Apperson George Zimmermaning George Zimmerman? Harassing him constantly to get a reaction and then using that reaction to shoot him? A true hero :lol:

Honestly I thought the same thing. He's either a true victim or a genius. Either way he wins. :lol:

We're getting closer to Zimmerman's implosion.  :pimp:
I imagine these two guys having face offs whenever they cross each other's path.

If I remember right, after the initial incident where Z threatened to kill Apperson, there was another situation where cops were called because Z was sitting in his truck outside of dude's job.

Sounds like Zimmerman can't let something go. Maybe dude is boning Z's ex-wife?

Damm this mall cop going around waving guns at anyone who cuts him off. Lol to whoever said he is looking over his shoulder this murderer is daring all the talkers to put up.

If I remember right, after the initial incident where Z threatened to kill Apperson, there was another situation where cops were called because Z was sitting in his truck outside of dude's job.

Sounds like Zimmerman can't let something go. Maybe dude is boning Z's ex-wife?
Good hope they slap Zimmerman with stalking and being a nutcase.

I don't wish death on anyone but when I found out it wasn't a major injury I was a bit disappointed. I kinda feel bad

Back
Top Bottom