Georgetown 11 low next April

Still wishing these were mids. |I

If these were mids I would for sure grab them, but since they are lows I'm passing. Not just because they are lows, but because they are lows and their is other heat that must be copped before these.

Hope everyone copps with ease. I need to spend most of April stacking bread for May. 3 fire releases back to back to back.

Last edited:
In may he talking about low breds hate 7s and midnight 5s but could be talking about bobcat 7s 2.

I'm grabbing 2 of these one met 5 and one low 13. May doubling on the hares grabbing one midnight 5. Spending rest cash on prior releases

In may he talking about low breds hate 7s and midnight 5s but could be talking about bobcat 7s 2.

I'm grabbing 2 of these one met 5 and one low 13. May doubling on the hares grabbing one midnight 5. Spending rest cash on prior releases

I was referring to May 16 (hare 7's) May 23 (bred 11 lows) and May 30 (Chicago 1's)

I could see Nike making these like the Nightshades last and making them a bit more limited. Horrible release before the true heat in May.

Little bit nervous about this release 
eyes.gif

Got it. Used to jacked up typing on here by people.
Not just here.

Worldwide.

dis.

dat.

doe.

cuz.

wen.

dey.

wut.

Et cetera......

Ironically, we have google and the internet.

You would think with unlimited information at your fingertips; Society would be better-off.

Nope.

Instead misinformation is widespread.

People are lazier than ever.

And of course, extremely stupid.

Not just here.
Worldwide.
dis.
dat.
doe.
cuz.
wen.
dey.
wut.

Et cetera......

Ironically, we have google and the internet.
You would think with unlimited information at your fingertips; Society would be better-off.
Nope.
Instead misinformation is widespread.
People are lazier than ever.
And of course, extremely stupid.

Don't forget

Then - than
Your - you're
There - Their

[emoji]128513[/emoji]

Being a Georgetown fan, this shoe is an absolute MUST for me. Will pull out every stop short of paying over retail to cop them.

Last edited:
i remember seeing these in mids over 12 yrs ago now they r releasing thats wild, would be better as a mid tho

Back
Top Bottom