Georgetown 11 low next April

Yeah I meant a mens pair but that was probably them. Still wish the citrus' were releasing in all sizes. Still on the fence with the Georgetowns. Ill cop if I can but not losing any sleep

$170+tax .......pass
And thats consider cheap 
sick.gif
, since most retail for $190 now.

Word bro that's what's up. It's funny bc that's how I look in all my pics with other desi folk lol. I'll be the only dude wearing jays or sneakers and everybody else on the Clark's and Sperry wave.

I hope shiekh is doing the digital raffles for these. I'll be traveling when the footlocker stores do the usual raffles on Mon and Tues. Unless they keep it fcfs like some of the releases lately.

At first I was going to pass on these XI lows, but after seeing all these pics and videos, I changed my mind. I have to get these now. They should be plenty of these to go around, but with all the hype XIs always get, it will feel like a limited GR. Time to put in the work and enter all those raffles next week for these and the Red Foams.

Last edited:
Basically .. when its all said and done, especially if you gotta pay for shipping

Definitely getting these but gonna pass on the bred lows (considering I have bred 11s and infrared lows).

Not sure what this is worth but if anyone could help a brotha out I could throw a snkrs code your way

Saw a tweet that the release date for these is getting delayed. Anybody know anything about this? Can't find anything else about it, but Nike still doesn't have them on the launch calender.

Back
Top Bottom