Georgetown 11 low next April

Thats messed up.. With SNKRS i have a fighting chance.. i dont have time to be doing tickets raffles and 12-16 year campers.. i bought sweats.. a polo and shorts to match these.. (keeps recipt)

Yell out "Culla Money" the day of when the store opens and people will instantly get slammed to the ground. Then you can walk in to the store and cop with ease..
Sounds reasonable...I'll make sure to try this out lol

nike will tweet something monday or tuesday about these, i dont see why they wouldnt release these

nike will tweet something monday or tuesday about these, i dont see why they wouldnt release these
in this case.. I'm going to be filling out tickets.. its one FCFS spot well 2 and its gonna be flooded.. i dont got time to be camping..lol

We really comparing this shoe to a yeezy 2 silent/random release (by silent i mean no RD)
Who is this we you speak of?

I was just using something we all knew was random

At one point it was hinted the RO would drop October then November

Chill brodie have some Easter ham or something

What's this the new hype?

No solid RD and just make a million kicks THO to create some sort of demand...... Lmao.

They seen how the past releases went they going to get them lines one way or another.

The new hoop to jump through not even knowing when or how they will release for some shoes smh....

Nike makes a app to help some cop then... Clusterbucks things up by making release dates hard as a mother to track. Why.... Are you making this so hard!!!!

Need help.
I keep seeing pics of both the seude panels and the mesh panels. Which one is it for sure?

Even the "high quality" pics on the last page or so.... One zoomed in photo shows a mesh panel like dude added a pic from a different pair.

Never mind. My old eyes couldn't tell at first. They are def mesh now that I zoomed in on them :lol:

Last edited:
Two totally different colorways.
i think hes doing it for collection purposes and for that reason, the gtown colorway may be useless to him.

i cop almost every 11, need to pass on this one myself. gotta save my money for fight weekend in vegas lol

The Hare 1's thread didn't either and those sold out before the metallic 5s. Only a small percentage of sneakerheads visit this forum. Therefore, there are tons of people that's been licking their chops for these.......IT'S AN 11, so color, price, nagging, complaining, isn't gonna get you anywhere. The next man, woman, kid, will be ready to take our sizes. With that been said, I'm all the way in for this release.

Wait...hare 1's sold out? Must be online only. My guy begged me to buy multiples. I passed.

Quick question. TTS or .5 down? Just wondering because I had to go half a size down in low top 1's. I'm a TTS 10 in 1's and 11's.

Quick question. TTS or .5 down? Just wondering because I had to go half a size down in low top 1's. I'm a TTS 10 in 1's and 11's.

on 11s i go a half size up cause if i went TTS my pinky toe would be screaming!!!

I would enter the raffle as well, monday and tuesday is the raffle window here and I also think that there will some unclaimed pairs, somehow the current releases are not selling out, e.g. Jordan X double nickel and Jordan XX black!

I hope someone can get the code for Houston Galleria and Memorial City Mall. I'm going to get Baybrook and post it tonight.

Back
Top Bottom