Georgetown 11 low next April

Will I be able to walk into my local footlocker and just pick these up? Online it says they're doing a raffle but I'm wondering if I could just go in the morning of release and get a pair. Thanks in advance for any responses!

Sneaker Purgatory, no 11 lows at my FTL . 
frown.gif

First low jordan ever for me. Must cop! Gonna actually double up if I can find two in stores. Not crazy on lows but these are dope for me navy blue and grey are my colors. On look out for concord lows I do like them. Breds I prob pass on don't do it for me. Grab the 13 lows this month like I said big navy blue guy and the bred 13 lows.

Will I be able to walk into my local footlocker and just pick these up? Online it says they're doing a raffle but I'm wondering if I could just go in the morning of release and get a pair. Thanks in advance for any responses!
pls help

pls help
no .. just enter the raffle 

walkin in and having that kind of luck randomly is rare, especially for an 11 regardless if its a low. All 11 lows have sold well over the past 2 years. Why risk it

enter the raffle and try online if you dont get the call 

Last edited:
No man if they're doing a raffle, you're going to have to go get a ticket and hope they draw yours for your size. If your ticket is not drawn, you can go to the store after the ticket pick up window passes on Saturday and see if there are any unclaimed pairs. They may have some unclaimed pairs but they may not and if they do there is no guarantee they have your size.

No man if they're doing a raffle, you're going to have to go get a ticket and hope they draw yours for your size. If your ticket is not drawn, you can go to the store after the ticket pick up window passes on Saturday and see if there are any unclaimed pairs. They may have some unclaimed pairs but they may not and if they do there is no guarantee they have your size.

no .. just enter the raffle 

walkin in and having that kind of luck randomly is rare, especially for an 11 regardless if its a low. All 11 lows have sold well over the past 2 years. Why risk it

enter the raffle and try online if you dont get the call 
Thanks for the responses 

Nike just might drop them randomly like they did with the Yeezy RO

wow this thread is not moving at all

The Hare 1's thread didn't either and those sold out before the metallic 5s. Only a small percentage of sneakerheads visit this forum. Therefore, there are tons of people that's been licking their chops for these.......IT'S AN 11, so color, price, nagging, complaining, isn't gonna get you anywhere. The next man, woman, kid, will be ready to take our sizes. With that been said, I'm all the way in for this release.

The Hare 1's thread didn't either and those sold out before the metallic 5s. Only a small percentage of sneakerheads visit this forum. Therefore, there are tons of people that's been licking their chops for these.......IT'S AN 11, so color, price, nagging, complaining, isn't gonna get you anywhere. The next man, woman, kid, will be ready to take our sizes. With that been said, I'm all the way in for this release.
Now the Hare 1s make a good Easter shoe [Bunny/Easter Related]

So that may have played a role in the rapid sale

You know how people like to get new outfits for Easter Sunday

You have to take that into account.

I wish Nike would at least give an explanation as to why they aren't releasing on their website 

Back
Top Bottom