Georgetown 11 low next April

I love lows no matter what the shoe. But I mainly wear shorts all year. I will have these and any other low.

mjmoney23 mjmoney23 Sorry about Tulsa last night man. The patent cut looks funky because it looks like the midsole hasn't been attached yet all the way. Should look normal after everything pieced together, hopefully.

Haha thanks for the kind words! I noticed that it wasn't attached but the way I see it when it is attached it will be MUCH higher higher in areas. Way better than the recent xis.

gonna ball in those if i get back on the court. no yellowing on the upper :pimp:

I'm impressed...that patent cut looks GOOD!

Actually I take that back, I just now noticed how the sole is detached from the shoe..once it's applied it'll look like all the other XI patent cuts we've seen..my bad...:lol:

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the shoes in the pic are toddler.

Other than that, they look good.

They look ok, but only 11 lows I buy here and again are the i.e(breathable nets) 11 lows. Mid 11 is all I have or care to have in my collects,in regards to 11s. .

im happy they went with the navy liner. id pass if it were any other color. i think they should use grey laces instead too.

^ Lol ...which xi has been bad except for those horrible anniversary joints? Jordan Brand knows they can make a xi in mid or low form and it will sell out instantly.

Back
Top Bottom