Georgetown 11 low next April

Copped on NDC. In my cart on eastbay too but only need one pair. Only tried cause NDC was acting up.
Similar here. Ended up with an 11.5 on Eastbay and an 11 on NDC. Bought both as not sure of the fit.

NDC acting up initially, suprised my 10.05am order went through...

It looks like I'm in the game at Champs. It only took me 20 minutes total to process entirely. The only time consumption was due to constantly trying to add to cart. Checkout was fast though! Good luck to all in your hunts!

Damn I didnt put the "Epic" free 2 day shipping code in. You think if I call Nike they will let me add the code and honor it?

Also how long before a order confirmation email. I usually get one within a min. Still havent recd anything...
I tried entering EPIC and it sent me to a page saying it wasnt recognized

I hit the 'back' button thinking they'd have dropped out of the cart, but all worked fine thankfully

DAMN YOU, SAFARI!!!

I tried adding my pair through Safari.... "Still waiting in line"

Check Chrome, got it in my cart. GDI.

We flourishing today, fam.

Im an old head.

First time ever attempting to buy them online and got through on NDC.

I need to stick to standing in line cause that was too stressful lol.

Finally got my pair on the NDC, now i need another for the daily double
nerd.gif

When it allows you to pick your size but when you press add to cart it was out of stock... -___-

very very weird release on NDC.. didn't add to line like 5 mins after and when it did i waited like only 10 seconds and it went straight to my cart.. lol ill take it.

Back
Top Bottom