Georgetown 11 low next April

welp, looks like fnl is flashing forever for me, but it ndc, ftl , and eastbay was a breeze. you win some, you lose some.

so were these easy or nah? i guess my friend wanted em and he struck out but then again he's new to this :lol:

Got "thru" on EB, i dont feel 100% until the shoes are shipped... The EB FTL family are known for back orders and canceling orders

so were these easy or nah? i guess my friend wanted em and he struck out but then again he's new to this
laugh.gif
I thought you loved XI lows? What happened on these?

I don't think NDC is truly out of stock until they tweet so. Til then it's a good idea to just keep refreshing every few minutes as people let sizes go.

Got through on FA, and just thru on Finishline. The footlocker is processing on the final page on two different pages.  All it took was for me to miss my nephew soccer game, missed dude score 4 goals smh.

so were these easy or nah? i guess my friend wanted em and he struck out but then again he's new to this :lol:

I thought you loved XI lows? What happened on these?

while the color way is alright... meh

the price is extreme too. i wouldn't say i love the lows, I've just moved onto strictly 1's now.

all i have is the concord lows right now.

finally FNL $158.98

was literally just getting up to leave the house .. so now im behind lol 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom