Georgetown 11 low next April

I'm happy for all the successful online hunters out there who work smart unlike the ones who work hard, but not smart that drive around town collecting raffle tickets to increase odds to pay full price. Online is the only way to go on release mornings, all you're using is time to wake up and get on computer, and checking out successfully.
so many words, so little logic

I'm happy for all the successful online hunters out there who work smart unlike the ones who work hard, but not smart that drive around town collecting raffle tickets to increase odds to pay full price. Online is the only way to go on release mornings, all you're using is time to wake up and get on computer, and checking out successfully.

so many words, so little logic

:lol: word like it's not that serious

Was literally the last person to get a size 14 off FNL even though I need a 12, hopefully I find a trade or use those funds to get my 12

Collecting raffle tix to pay full price, thats funny when i buy from FTL or FA i never pay full price because i use VIP coupons.. But buying online you cant use rewards, soooo try again on that one

For a screen name the realest that was the dumbest post i read all afternoon. People spend there time and money how they want to. Who care how u get there either online or raffle

Retail or under retail is the way to go

all in all I won 7 pairs total

only picked up 2 but would like a 3rd but would rather trade for a 3rd

had to go .5 size up since my local ran out of 10.5. These feel big. I'm seeing a lot of opinions are to go .5 up?

Gonna have to throw in a spenco sole in to help the fit.

Love these way more than concord lows.

I just think of AI when i look at these.

My wife won me a pair from the eblens raffle and I was able.to double up on ndc after a long wait. I love these "Uconn" Xi as I have always wanted an Xi with blue patent leather. And no no to the Georgetown moniker, when is the last time they were relevant haha. Here are 2 pics, one inside that did not come out so good and one outside which shows the true colors of the shoes.View media item 1487490
View media item 1487492

you wanted the shoes didn't you ?
roll.gif

Passed...

Won a raffle at Shiekh's but once I checked them out in person I just wasn't feeling them...Asked a couple of the store lurkers what size they needed and nobody needed that 12 so I left them...

For you a Vegas cats still looking that pair should be up for grabs at the Fashion Show after 1...If the employees don't grab that is...

Back
Top Bottom