Georgetown 11 low next April

I didn't try online because I thought I won the raffle for my size only to get to the store and they tell me I won the gym red foams instead (posted this story on RD a few pages back)...its no guarantee I'm going to always have access to a computer or be lurking websites and catch a restock in time, these are a retro 11 so the hype is over board as always which means prices increase....I don't want to wait and see if prices going to drop just to see them actually rise so I bought them for the lowest price in my size that I could find from a legit person....plus I only paid $40 over retail so I'm good with the price

I didn't try online because I thought I won the raffle for my size only to get to the store and they tell me I won the gym red foams instead (posted this story on RD a few pages back)...its no guarantee I'm going to always have access to a computer or be lurking websites and catch a restock in time, these are a retro 11 so the hype is over board as always which means prices increase....I don't want to wait and see if prices going to drop just to see them actually rise so I bought them for the lowest price in my size that I could find from a legit person....plus I only paid $40 over retail so I'm good with the price
Oh so that was you. I remember seeing your post on release day. Sorry to hear that happen to you. At the end of the day if you were fine with what you paid for it then congrats on the pick up

Are u sure? U don't even know how much u make....so what makes you think you make more than me.
Bruh. It was a joke. Relax. I don't know how much you make nor do I care. I just made a smart reply to the young'n trying to tell me to take Business classes and you automatically assumed I was getting mad.

Last edited:
Bruh. It was a joke. Relax. I don't know how much you make nor do I care. I just made a smart reply to the young'n trying to tell me to take Business classes and you automatically assumed I was getting mad.
Well you made a dumb point and assumed I was some kinda broke boy. Can you just apologize please

How r these going for 260+ already this is crazy i need a 13
These are goijng for 260? That's a grip. I should have sold mine at that price. I balled in mine the day I got it. Shoe sucks for ball in case you wondering. Feels flimsy

Well you made a dumb point and assumed I was some kinda broke boy. Can you just apologize please

These are goijng for 260? That's a grip. I should have sold mine at that price. I balled in mine the day I got it. Shoe sucks for ball in case you wondering. Feels flimsy
Nevermind. If you think $260 is a grip then I do make a hell of a lot more than you do. No apologies

Last edited:
Anyone still not get a shipping confirmation from NDC?  I haven't ordered from them in forever and still haven't heard anything

i ordered from NDC on release morning with the code for free 2-day shipping, and they came via fedex today. wow! was shocked. thanks again to those who posted the code!

Not a retro!! U mean an 11!? All jordan 11s resell good, one the most popular models of jordans!!! If these gone for 260, bred lows nex mnth will probably b 300 resale!!! Smh... retailorbust!!!

roll.gif
  What's this thread about again?

Back
Top Bottom