Georgetown 11 low next April

NICE and congrats!

I'm hoping to double up soon[emoji]128077[/emoji]
Thank man... i posted them earlier, but someone deleted it for some reason 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Thank man... i posted them earlier, but someone deleted it for some reason :lol:    
Anytime [emoji]128077[/emoji]
It was most likely deleted because if anyone posts a pic of 2 or more of the same shoe, it is considered as trying to sell which is against the rules for any Jordan thread.

Last edited:
Anytime [emoji]128077[/emoji]
It was most likely deleted because if anyone posts a pic of 2 or more of the same shoe, it is considered as trying to sell which is against the rules for any Jordan thread.
Yeah, i think it was because i mentioned that i was undecided if i was gonna keep both... 

Last edited:
GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal
Yeah, that would warrant a deletion.

If I were you, I'd keep both[emoji]128077[/emoji] IMO, these are too [emoji]128293[/emoji] to let any pairs go...if you have more than 1.

Came in today S/O to @exo1127 for hooking me up, shipped fast, double boxed and threw in some #AJ1Fam laces for my bred 1s :pimp: :pimp:

View media item 1493032
My Eleven collection, missed out on tuxedos, didn't like white/red lows and just never bought Cool Greys and Space Jams....everything DS except for 2011 concords I wore those once

View media item 1493033

Last edited:
Traded a pair of white and red 14s for a 3rd pair of these. I think that should last me for a while

Back
Top Bottom