Georgetown 11 low next April

I had a chat with a nike rep tonight. she was very nice, turns out she was a wisconsin fan haha. anyways she did indeed confirm that NDC in fact will NOT be dropping these on saturday. i asked if they were pulled to release at a later date or not releasing period. she asked around and was told there is no info regarding that. so we chat a bit more about easter and whatnot and i managed to get her to dig into the reason why they were pulled and i kid you not she told me after a while of looking "i have been told that Nike is most likely still trying to gather up inventory"

oh well. all the other sites will nowbe blitzed more than usual.
That explains why most of the Foot Lockers and Finish Lines were shafted on this release.

I had a chat with a nike rep tonight. she was very nice, turns out she was a wisconsin fan haha. anyways she did indeed confirm that NDC in fact will NOT be dropping these on saturday. i asked if they were pulled to release at a later date or not releasing period. she asked around and was told there is no info regarding that. so we chat a bit more about easter and whatnot and i managed to get her to dig into the reason why they were pulled and i kid you not she told me after a while of looking "i have been told that Nike is most likely still trying to gather up inventory"

That explains why most of the Foot Lockers and Finish Lines were shafted on this release.
Yea, a ton of footlockers in NYC not getting these. i saw 34th street FTLs and HOH were not on the locator list and was like whaaaaat

Last edited:
my mall didnt get these and im in the dmv...go figure they make a gtown colored shoe and my mall aint getting em but they get damn near eveery release...

i dont understand ... do you want it to be 50 posts every cpl of minutes?

whats it matter if the thread is slow or not

I want it to be more exciting. More to read, pictures, info, etc. It's just more dead than normal, especially for an XI.

Last edited:
Alot of places here in the Bay are not gonna get them, I heard some places are doing first come first serve...hopefully it will be calm though

aren't raffles available on tuesday too?
ndc took off the release list, but it looks like everyone else is. have you not read through this thread to see people entering raffles?

Did you not read my comment that said ONLINE?

Thank you for this useful information, repped.
Iwent to some stores last night and entered raffles, but like others said some stores have not received shipments yet.
I was hoping these would release on NDC this saturday so that I could get the along with red foams together and use my 20% discount code.

So ndc is the only website not getting these, smh. Hopefully I don't strike out on finish line, I have before but hopefully things change this time. If not eBay it is.

regardless if this thread is slow or not this shoe will sell out and will be hard to get online just like every other release...i am going to do my first raffle today ever and hopefully i get it but i doubt it :lol:

response i received from nike chat just now

JzeTai: The release was actually removed from our Launch Calendar so we do not have any further release information the AJ 11 Low. I do believe some of our authorized retailers are still releasing the shoe.

and then this

JzeTai: We have not had any updates if it will release on Nike.com. I would recommend checking back to Nike.com for updates. It may show up again but I am not sure as we have not been updated with any new information.

and then this

JzeTai: We have not had any updates if it will release on Nike.com. I would recommend checking back to Nike.com for updates. It may show up again but I am not sure as we have not been updated with any new information.
yup same thing the rep told me last night. she says they were pulled, but asked around and got told no info on later release or not releasing at all.

Thanks and this sucks.. SNKRS would have helped me.. now im stuck with places doing rigged raffles (no ticket Tickets) etc.. Looks like i may have to return my georgetown blue sweats, my AE GT polo and my GT nike shorts back in this saturday..lol

Thanks and this sucks.. SNKRS would have helped me.. now im stuck with places doing rigged raffles (no ticket Tickets) etc.. Looks like i may have to return my georgetown blue sweats, my AE GT polo and my GT nike shorts back in this saturday..lol
i was looking forward to using the app too. this would have been the first release i attempted to cop on it. now that chance is gone
mean.gif

Was able to get a guaranteed ticket from my local villa yesterday.. i wuz 3rd in line an wasnt able to get my size 12, guess this release is looking limited!! Sorta like green snakes last year!! Had to settle for an 11.5

Damn, I don't even know how my local mall is gnna handle this release.  I hope I can get in on a raffle or something. 
eyes.gif

Some stores n my area are doing fcfs, i know my local ftl did raffles today n yesterday but champs seems to b fcfs, happy to get my guarantee tix yesterday so i dont hv to deal wit da madness Saturday morning!!

Hmm ill go to the other stores to see if they are doing GT (Gaurntee Tickets)

That's wild if they don't release on NDC. What are the chances that they aren't releasing on NDC because they are a SNKRS exclusive for Nike? (Came up with this theory because this is the first drop I want since I got my code and I'll be heated if I can't cop on SNKRS.)

Back
Top Bottom