Georgetown 11 low next April

Why is everyone so worried about ndc?
Looks like everyone else is still releasing online. (Says so on each sites release page)
Stores are still releasing them.
So why the constant harassment of ndc reps? Looking at the ndc release page was more than enough to inform me and I didn't care enough to pry. So I am curious to why everyone else so frantic?

Last edited:
We hardly get anything in my city, but my local guys ran a store locator for FNL and a whole bunch of stores are getting these in the MN/WI region. Noticed they aren't on the SNKRS app and this a week after no putting the Hare/Lola 1s on SNKRS. Was really happy with how easy the app made it to snag the double nickels, but not too happy about the shoes being omitted.

We hardly get anything in my city, but my local guys ran a store locator for FNL and a whole bunch of stores are getting these in the MN/WI region. Noticed they aren't on the SNKRS app and this a week after no putting the Hare/Lola 1s on SNKRS. Was really happy with how easy the app made it to snag the double nickels, but not too happy about the shoes being omitted.
Try the Milwaukee area if you are at all close - several stores are getting these in stock  - none in a size 14 tho... smh the tall guys who actually play ball are getting the shaft

Looks like everyone else is still releasing online. (Says so on each sites release page)
So why the constant harassment of ndc reps? Looking at the ndc release page was more than enough to inform me and I didn't care enough to pry. So I am curious to why everyone else so frantic?
ndc is a for sure thing for some on here 
nerd.gif

Here is a chat I just had with nike:

Brady: Hello Billie, I was wondering if the Jordan 11 Georgetown Low's will be releasing on the snkrs app or on the nike store online? 
chatAgent.png
 Billie: Good afternoon, Brady. I'd be happy to take a look into this and check when this shoe will release. 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Brady: Thank you very much :smile: 

chatAgent.png
 Billie: Are you a sneaker collector or do you just like this style? 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Brady: I am a big fan of the Jordan 11 style 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Brady: i think it is one of the cleanest looking shoes out there 

chatAgent.png
 Billie: These are a great choice and can go with anything, they're such a classic style. We did have a set date for this shoe on April 11 however we have temporarily removed it. We will post an update on our Twitter @NikeStore with any new information we received about this launch including where you can purchase it. 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Brady: Ah, ok 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Brady: so it will definitely be releasing on the nike online store, but maybe not on the 11th? 

chatAgent.png
 Billie: Yes, that is correct. 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Brady: excellent 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Brady: is the delay caused by the strikes at the ports on the west coast still? 

chatAgent.png
 Billie: The delay wasn't due to any strikes, it's likely that we are still producing additional sizes so that everyone has a fair chance of purchasing the size you need. 

So that didn't show up well, but rest assured, NDC will be getting the Georgetown's in at some point :smile:

Last edited:
yes sir, with ndc delaying online release web traffic will not be equal

if ndc releases on for ex. 4/15/15 all traffic will be directed to ndc chances of copping at retail are reduce dramatically

Two spots in the A didn't even have a sign up or anything stating raffles.

1. Seems shady for not making it clear.

2. Keeps cornballs from wandering in just cause it's a raffle. And they think they can come up.

asking them questions about their products and when they will release so that we may be patrons and spend money with them.....is considered harassment of NDC reps?
roll.gif

Submitted two raffles for a 7.5 to be told at a third store that sizes start at an 8. I wonder if that's the case everywhere or if the other stores simply screwed me.

No first come first serves by me :frown:. If anyone knows of any in south Florida that are first come first serve please pm me! Or if you could hold it down pm me to please!

my mall didnt get these and im in the dmv...go figure they make a gtown colored shoe and my mall aint getting em but they get damn near eveery release...
If your in the DMV just hop on the Silver line to Tysons, where I called the HOH and the Champs and they have both first come first serve. Or if you are closer to Montgomery mall, footlocker has them there too First come first serve at 8 AM.

Last edited:
Safe to say limited gr....footlockers and footactions in the smaller malls around here that got most of the other gr this year didn't get them but the ones in the bigger malls did

Back
Top Bottom